Video: Fisher: Coaching staff a little tired of Amari Cooper's unavailability

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
"obviously"?

You mean like you treat all Cowboys fans with respect?; That kind of "ragging"?

Good lord dude....you are too much. You are the biggest of raggers ever. Then have the spheres to lecture me about it. What the ...
Put your Brokeback Mountain Blu-ray back in and leave the rest of us alone.

817Gill

Reaction score
Also let’s put this into context. Coop doesn’t miss many games at all, these nagging injuries prevent him from practicing. All in all that doesn’t have the same effect as a guy who misses games due to injury, the guy still plays and produces.

Why are we acting like 90+ catches for 1100+ yards with 4 different QB’s isn’t a good thing? Honestly if he and Dak are healthy all season he likely beats that.

He’s not a top 5 guy but he’s a clear cut #1 WR. People referring to that ESPN list where he wasn’t mentioned have to relax with that. They put Cooper Kupp on that list over him lol, not one person would say Kupp is a #1 WR they’d have him as a high caliber WR2. Everyone says Coop is a #1 WR, it’s just that he doesn’t live up to the potential of his talent.

Let’s not act like we are dealing with a bust here.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
awww did I strike a nerve with little stevie. Truth hurts don't it! you dont like being called a hypocrite when you excused the play of tony and bash Dak for same things. Dak is not without his faults and deserves criticism. when you can be found in a Dak bashing thread on a regular basis Agreeing with the haters in their dak charade. "If it walks like a duck, sounds like a duck, looks like a duck. By golly it must be a duck.

Now your go to reponse. "show me specifically where I did this" Go pull up the ranch threads! You see I don't care if i'm being called a hypocrite because i know at times i can be. Did i hate Romo? Nope i hated over the top excuse making ROMO FANS like yourself. (something of which you think alot of dak fans do). Do I hate Zeke? Well i dont know Zeke but I can say I can't stand the player. The difference between you and I is i admit it. You dont and you get your panties all bunched up when someone calls you out. Ill make things easier for you Ill just place you and your emotions on ignore and you want have to be all in your feelings with me any longer.

You keep saying I "bash Dak" but never provide any examples of it.

You point to ranch as if there's something there. What? Show us....

IN the meantime...I have been so supportive of dak HERE....

In fact so supportive you have to make sht up form a website that no longer exists,

Look...sorry we are having yet another falling out. I didn't want this ...I like ya....but you keep coming at me about it. I never treated dak like you claim I have. You are making it up.

I will defend myself about it until you actually show me what the hell you are talking about,. Only then...will I explain or apologize for my error. But it never happened. Ever.

starfan1

Reaction score
Cooper is our best receiver hands down. That said i don't think the coaches frustration is unfounded. I remember the Philly game wheteher it he took himself out or the coaches did our best receiver was not available so he can pout

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Put your Brokeback Mountain Blu-ray back in and leave the rest of us alone.

Oh....very mature comeback!

In fact looks like a homophobic post that should be reported.

But that happens when peopel cannot actually back up their bullsht. Personal homophobic attacks.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cooper is our best receiver hands down. That said i don't think the coaches frustration is unfounded. I remember the Philly game wheteher it he took himself out or the coaches did our best receiver was not available so he can pout
I agree.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
awww did I strike a nerve with little stevie. Truth hurts don't it! you dont like being called a hypocrite when you excused the play of tony and bash Dak for same things. Dak is not without his faults and deserves criticism. when you can be found in a Dak bashing thread on a regular basis Agreeing with the haters in their dak charade. "If it walks like a duck, sounds like a duck, looks like a duck. By golly it must be a duck.

Now your go to reponse. "show me specifically where I did this" Go pull up the ranch threads! You see I don't care if i'm being called a hypocrite because i know at times i can be. Did i hate Romo? Nope i hated over the top excuse making ROMO FANS like yourself. (something of which you think alot of dak fans do). Do I hate Zeke? Well i dont know Zeke but I can say I can't stand the player. The difference between you and I is i admit it. You dont and you get your panties all bunched up when someone calls you out. Ill make things easier for you Ill just place you and your emotions on ignore and you want have to be all in your feelings with me any longer.

Again...Please...show me where I give hate? What "hate" are you talking about?

If you could PLEASE for the love of God...show me what you think "dak hate" by me...is. Then we might get somewhere. I am sure I can explain the misunderstanding. One way or another.

"ignore" is for weak snowflakes...but do what you think you have to do. I don;t want this. I like ya. But...you keep making accusations with zero proof. Please....show me what you mean by "hate".

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Oh....very mature comeback!

In fact looks like a homophobic post that should be reported.

But that happens when peopel cannot actually back up their bullsht. Personal homophobic attacks.
Just going by your handle.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
I don't blame them.

He does really well when it's game day, but it's got to be frustrating for his coaches and teammates to see this guy never practicing while they are practicing through pain on a daily basis.

Cooper played with injuries that would have kept most players out of the lineup. He's a vet and this team manages vets with regular days off anyway. Ain't nothing to see here.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just going by your handle.

Ah...I see. Homophobic. Tsk.

You act like you "look at best of things...the positive".

But you judge every single thing by "the title".

You keep on lying to yourself. Bad character trait. Really.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Guess you missed CouchCoach's note on knocking off the type of behavior you display routinely without oversight.
Exactly. I cannot for the life of me how this ....rock dude keeps getting away with this crap.

I have been warned and benched for much less and he keeps on and on. I don't get it.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Exactly. I cannot for the life of me how this ....rock dude keeps getting away with this crap.

I have been warned and benched for much less and he keeps on and on. I don't get it.

Right there with you and I would think that the group rules apply to all as it should.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Ah...I see. Homophobic. Tsk.

You act like you "look at best of things...the positive".

But you judge every single thing by "the title".

You keep on lying to yourself. Bad character trait. Really.
Hey, what people do in private is their business. I have no problem with it.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Hey, what people do in private is their business. I have no problem with it.

The problem is your constant violation of group rules with no repercussions and in this case you made a very direct homophobic comment against another member for no other reason then you got triggered.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
The problem is your constant violation of group rules with no repercussions and in this case you made a very direct homophobic comment against another member for no other reason then you got triggered.
didn't violate anything. I'm pro gay rights. Who am I to tell them how to live. Keep whining though, it's hilarious.

bigE79

Reaction score
Do you want to look at his numbers? Those aren’t numbers of a guy who misses much time.
Not saying he missed much time,but he is always dealing with some type of foot or ankle injuries,and that's been going on since he got here.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Guess you missed CouchCoach's note on knocking off the type of behavior you display routinely without oversight.
No, I read it and didn't violate it. Nothing wrong with being gay. Not my business to worry about what people do in private. Do you have an issue with it?