Video: Fisher: Coaching staff a little tired of Amari Cooper's unavailability

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hey, what people do in private is their business. I have no problem with it.

I agree. The problem is you have been trained to not ask "but why".

You have ben trained to jump...and not ask "but why" You cling to that.

You see a headline and you don't ask why.

You see a name...and you don't ask "why".

You just assume you know.

In the military world....that is an asset. A trained requirement. In the civilian world...it's unbecoming. And insulting.

Ask. It's okay, Why do I have "cowboy lover"...because "I hump cowboys"? No...sorry to disappoint you...that's not it.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No, I read it and didn't violate it. Nothing wrong with being gay. Not my business to worry about what people do in private. Do you have an issue with it?
When you randomly accuse others of it...yes...there's a problem.

I know...you are just being you real true troll self who is having problems adjusting to civilian life. It's okay,. I understand. Just a troll...not meant to denigrate gay and lesbians. You are looking for a fight. Something to battle and fight against. It should not be tolerated here.

You need some professional help....with all respect.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hey, what people do in private is their business. I have no problem with it.
If it's not any of your business then why are you commenting about it?

Because you are a real true troll with rules violation immunity.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I agree. The problem is you have been trained to not ask "but why".

You have ben trained to jump...and not ask "but why" You cling to that.

You see a headline and you don't ask why.

You see a name...and you don't ask "why".

You just assume you know.

In the military world....that is an asset. A trained requirement. In the civilian world...it's unbecoming. And insulting.

Ask. It's okay, Why do I have "cowboy lover"...because "I hump cowboys"? No...sorry to disappoint you...that's not it.
I listened from the 8:35 mark when he said exactly what the title said.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
When you randomly accuse others of it...yes...there's a problem.

I know...you are just being you real true troll self who is having problems adjusting to civilian life. It's okay,. I understand. Just a troll...not meant to denigrate gay and lesbians. You are looking for a fight. Something to battle and fight against. It should not be tolerated here.

You need some professional help....with all respect.
You calling me a troll? :lmao:

Sydla

Reaction score
No, I read it and didn't violate it. Nothing wrong with being gay. Not my business to worry about what people do in private. Do you have an issue with it?

What was the point of trying to insult him/mock him then by bringing up Brokeback Mountain? When people say that in the context you used it, it has a derogatory intent.

Your spin after the fact trying to explain it was weak and pathetic. If you had an ounce of any self-awareness you'd edit your post.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
What was the point of trying to insult him/mock him then by bringing up Brokeback Mountain? When people say that in the context you used it, it has a derogatory intent.

Your spin after the fact trying to explain it was weak and pathetic. If you had an ounce of any self-awareness you'd edit your post.
He says he's a Cowboy Lover so what's the problem. You have a problem with that?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He says he's a Cowboy Lover so what's the problem. You have a problem with that?

I honestly can't believe this is some issue...but...it is covid 2021 with a damaged veteran that has posting immunity here.

I tried to get a few handles...lots of "steve" names already taken.....I just typed whatever and it took...a LONG time ago!

But troll rockport homophone immunity shining clear.

Sydla

Reaction score

Nah. I have a problem with your borderline bigoted post. But I should have expected you'd struggle to understand the point here. You are as sharp as a pillow.

eromeopolk

Reaction score
I'm drowning in debt.

8:35 mark.

What does this coaching staff know? Cooper trains to play for the regular season and makes Pro Bowls. Who on this coaching staff has the credentials of Super Bowls and Hall of Fame Coaching to say they are tired of a season saving, 3 Pro Bowls in a row Dallas Cowboys WR? Did not this no preseason workout warrior sat most of preseason in LA and got traded to Dallas without a preseason, and made a losing team a playoff team?

Watch these idiots make a position strength a weakness (get rid of Cooper, don't sign Gallup, and Lamb gets hurt). This franchise is just idiotic.

For the record, Charles Haley, Deion Sanders, Larry Allen, and other Cowboy star players were not pre-season warriors.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What does this coaching staff know? Cooper trains to play for the regular season and makes Pro Bowls. Who on this coaching staff has the credentials of Super Bowls and Hall of Fame Coaching to say they are tired of a season saving, 3 Pro Bowls in a row Dallas Cowboys WR? Did not this no preseason workout warrior sat most of preseason in LA and got traded to Dallas without a preseason, and made a losing team a playoff team?

Watch these idiots make a position strength a weakness (get rid of Cooper, don't sign Gallup, and Lamb gets hurt). This franchise is just idiotic.

For the record, Charles Haley, Deion Sanders, Larry Allen, and other Cowboy star players were not pre-season warriors.
The [porblem is,,,,in this modern NFL you have to work as hard...or harder...than everyone else.

This isnt a "pre season phenomenon". This is an all season long effect. Haley, Allen, , Irvin...those guys worked DAMN hard all season long. Even when injured. Does coop? If you think so...well okay then.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I just listened from the 8:35 mark for about 10-15 secs just to verify the title. It did.
Why would we trust you...just showed you are a liar.

You said you didn't listen then claimed you did.

Nobody likes a blatant liar.

Not sure how you survived in the military with this disgusting trait.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Exactly the reason why we need to Showcase him early and trade him to a desperate team for a king's Ransom. Sign Gallup make a haul in the draft and continue to build

USArmyVet

Reaction score
didn't violate anything. I'm pro gay rights. Who am I to tell them how to live. Keep whining though, it's hilarious.

You are just a small hateful little bigot is all and your only existence is this group participation for without it you would have nothing.....let that digest.

Sydla

Reaction score
You are just a small hateful little bigot is all and your only existence is this group participation for without it you would have nothing.....let that digest.

I mean it's possible that he's not bright enough to know what he said can be viewed as bigoted.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
I mean it's possible that he's not bright enough to know what he said can be viewed as bigoted.

He knows what he said but he is allowed so no point to calling him out on his behavior.