Twitter: Fisher: Cowboys open to idea of pursuit of DT Damon "Snacks" Harrison

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Just remember the Rams PO game, and yes the scheme may not have been right, but that line got there a--'- handed to them in the one on one battle also. Any upgrade would be greatly appreciated. This past DL was basically that same bunch, time to infuse some new blood in here.

Kwyn

Reaction score
“Upon hearing Harrison wants to receive compensation for playing football, the Jones’ have reportedly lost interest.”

”Upon hearing Harrison wants to receive compensation for playing football, the FanZone has reportedly lost interest”

ftfy

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
He looked average with the Lions.

When he was with the Giants, he was my favorite non-Cowboys player to watch.

I remember with the gnats we had trouble running against him and that other load of a DT who name escape me right now. It was tough sliding for sure in 2016.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
We're open to the idea of improving the team, but would rather stick with the status quo unless it comes cheap.

quickccc

Reaction score
at this point i'd definitely take my chances with Snack coming here. despite his age and remains t be seen if he still has soem juice left.

in his prime, he was a dominant run stuffer who was difficult to get movement on him. Saw a clip in 2016 where he was tossing Zack Martin and Fredrick aside
like clay dolls. and i think his style of play is more suited to 4-3 than 3-4 NT.
Now the big question of the day is ..Will Stephen " low- ball " Snack in his Money Ball approach just as much ?

its hard to get my hopes with Stephen at this point. Snack to Dallas ? ..on 1 or 2 year deal ? . i'll have to believe it when i see it. :confused: