Twitter: Fisher: Cowboys open to idea of pursuit of DT Damon "Snacks" Harrison

Batman1980

Reaction score
You just said Tristan probably a better backup than Suh! Wow!!!

Suh's entire game was being nasty and fat and he's too old to be effective. Let someone else overpay. At least Tristan still has a slim chance of contributing at some point.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Actually said after the season, he was considering retiring. Just me but I wouldn't put weight in this. Think about, he's a tier signing. IF they were truly interested, he would already be under contract.

JeffInDC

Reaction score
At best he's a min. wage player. He hasn't started all 16 games in 4 years and this will be his 4th team. Seems more like a camp body than taken seriously.

Ummm, he’s played in every game except 1 (played and started15 last year) since 2013. Only other missed start was 2017 - still played in that game. Was widely considered one of (if not the best) 1T/NT the last the last 5+ years. His only down year was last year, and he was still good. Would be an upgrade from Woods for sure. Not sure where this camp body notion is coming from.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Ummm, he’s played in every game except 1 (played and started15 last year) since 2013. Only other missed start was 2017 - still played in that game. Was widely considered one of (if not the best) 1T/NT the last the last 5+ years. His only down year was last year, and he was still good. Would be an upgrade from Woods for sure. Not sure where this camp body notion is coming from.

Actually my bad because 2018 was split between the giants and lions Even at that in 9 seasons he has 11 sacks or just over 1 per season. OK he might not be just a camp body but I don't see anything that make me jump up and down hoping the Cowboys sign him.

Proof

Reaction score
Wild thst I haven’t seen him on any of the “top remaining FA agent” lists. Has his reputation taken that big of a hit??? Been on my dream board for a few years now and seems to make too much sense

Last edited:

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Wild thst I haven’t seen him on any of the “top remaining FA agent” lists. Has his reputation taken that big of a hit??? Been on my dream board for a few years now and round seen to make too much sense

Top remaing FA list you will not see him nor Poe on it. On the top 15 I did see Suh coming in around the 13th spot.

Oneiros

Reaction score
At this point I'd be happy with Snacks or Mike Daniels for a short term rental and them find a mid round draft pick to groom.

I'm still holding out an outside hope for Everson Griffen but he'll probably sign with Seattle since they actually seem to care about addressing their DL.

Oneiros

Reaction score
I can’t find a concrete credible source. But rumors on twitter are that Harrison spoke to Stephan and McCarthy late tonight and he’s agreed to a deal. Guess we will see tomorrow.
That would be great if true. Seems like the majority of our deals as of late all strike burning the midnight oil.

I guess tomorrow will tell.

luckyman76

Reaction score
Suh's entire game was being nasty and fat and he's too old to be effective. Let someone else overpay. At least Tristan still has a slim chance of contributing at some point.

I was hoping we could trade Trysten Hill to the Raiders for a 1st or a 2nd since they love all of our throwaways. At this point I would consider a 3rd a win as well.

Oneiros

Reaction score
I was hoping we could trade Trysten Hill to the Raiders for a 1st or a 2nd since they love all of our throwaways. At this point I would consider a 3rd a win as well.
Wouldn't that be nice. Sadly, the damage is done and we appear to be struck with him.

Thanks for nothing Rod.