Twitter: Fisher on Randy Gregory

Kaiser

Reaction score
The second point is almost as important. Having guys like Dorance Armstrong and (probably) Charles Tapper coming in fresh late in the game to rush the passer is a real luxury. And that will be after opponents have been battling DLaw, Taco and Gregory all game.

waldoputty

Reaction score

Randy Gregory as the week 1 starter at RDE is looking more and more like a probability then a possibility. I was in the camp that believed it would take him awhile to get back in game shape. Glad he is proving me wrong again

i think gregory has the best combo of speed and bend coming around the corner, but i thought he did only ok in the last game. not sure he can get enough reps to get in shape to start...

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
i think gregory has the best combo of speed and bend coming around the corner, but i thought he did only ok in the last game. not sure he can get enough reps to get in shape to start...
The last point is what I thought originally. But it hasnt been the case

zerofill

Reaction score
I have said numerous times, I believe this defense will be tough. I thought for once we would be more evenly balanced on offense / defense... But, now the offense seems to be getting in serious trouble.

I really hope Gregory has his act together... Because I wanted him gone. But, if he truly has his head on straight... I am all for giving him a chance.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Randy Gregory as the week 1 starter at RDE is looking more and more like a probability then a possibility. I was in the camp that believed it would take him awhile to get back in game shape. Glad he is proving me wrong again

Gregory as a nickel "starter", probably. But I see Taco over Gregory in the base.

Verdict

Reaction score

Or may be he is spelling "Po-ta-two".

Batman1980

Reaction score

Randy+Gregory+Carolina+Panthers+v+Dallas+Cowboys+PrkJ5vwJM8rl.jpg

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Taco has been playing on the left side behind DLaw. Just was never a right end type player.

Neither was Crawford. But they both played there last year.

I wouldn't start Gregory in the base with a few weeks practice after a layoff of a year and a half. Let him be a situational rushman.

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
The second point is almost as important. Having guys like Dorance Armstrong and (probably) Charles Tapper coming in fresh late in the game to rush the passer is a real luxury. And that will be after opponents have been battling DLaw, Taco and Gregory all game.
Can never have too many bees for the swarm...D-line generating some buzz:)

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Neither was Crawford. But they both played there last year.

I wouldn't start Gregory in the base with a few weeks practice after a layoff of a year and a half. Let him be a situational rushman.
Crawford was moved there because Mayowa was horrible at setting the edge in the Denver game. They moved him back to 3T to get Randy more reps, not Taco.