Twitter: Fisher on Randy Gregory

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Gregory is one of the rare dudes whose weight doesn’t translate to strength. He has light muscle which is unique and catches people off guard. Very excited for him.

millennial_legend

Reaction score
Gregory is one of the rare dudes whose weight doesn’t translate to strength. He has light muscle which is unique and catches people off guard. Very excited for him.
Von Miller is the same type. Plays stronger than his weight as a 3-4 OLB, which is Gregory's natural position.

Gregory also has the speed and smarts to play zone coverage in a zone blitz scenario, maybe guard non-elite tight ends in a man blitz.

Dre11

Reaction score
Like I said, like riding a bike, and he's fresh.

lk8701

Reaction score
Like I said Randy Studgory is a generational talent and the next Jason Taylor. It takes a Jason Taylor caliber talent to be completely out for 2 years(no games, no practice, and no real training etc.) and win the starting position in only a few weeks.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Crawford was moved there because Mayowa was horrible at setting the edge in the Denver game. They moved him back to 3T to get Randy more reps, not Taco.

We'll see if it's Taco or Gregory playing in the base. My money is on Taco.

SportsGuru80

CowboysYanksLakers
Reaction score
You can't keep the best talent off the field even if he hasn't played in a while.

TwentyOne

Reaction score

Randy Gregory as the week 1 starter at RDE is looking more and more like a probability then a possibility. I was in the camp that believed it would take him awhile to get back in game shape. Glad he is proving me wrong again

dont like what i see from him so far.

dont get me wrong. i just respond to the mediots positve clickbaits.

he lacks DE moves and he looks alot slower. He lacks his initalil burst. No wonder he was out of football for 1 1/2 years.

Lets give this kid one year to establish himself again.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
dont like what i see from him so far.

dont get me wrong. i just respond to the mediots positve clickbaits.

he lacks DE moves and he looks alot slower. He lacks his initalil burst. No wonder he was out of football for 1 1/2 years.

Lets give this kid one year to establish himself again.
:facepalm:

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I have a question......if Gregory starts over Taco, what is that saying about both player talent? Hell Randy hasn't played almost two years. To get reinstated and with 2-3 months proves he's ready start is a head shaker to me. Other words, is he THAT impressive or Taco's not impressive enough?

Batman1980

Reaction score
I have a question......if Gregory starts over Taco, what is that saying about both player talent? Hell Randy hasn't played almost two years. To get reinstated and with 2-3 months proves he's ready start is a head shaker to me. Other words, is he THAT impressive or Taco's not impressive enough?

Taco is a LDE, he's on Tank's side, it doesn't say anything about Taco.