Thread Killer
Reaction score
source.gif

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
he is throwing stuff out there what are teams going togive for taco he is a jag

JayFord

Reaction score
Unless we can get a 2nd round pick for him then let him stay this season and see what he does

Anything less than a 2nd is too much of a loss he was a first rounder and were not getting a first for him so that’s already a loss so second or keep him

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
Not sure I would do a trade, but it certainly is worth looking into. Maybe its just blind faith, but Im hoping this is the year he finally emerges.
If the coaches don't think so, get a mid-level second for him and move on.

boysfaninMI

Reaction score
A 5th...a 6th...whatever we can get. Take the cap relief (hopefully) and run. He's a typical enabled clown from University of Michigan. They have a list of high draft pick busts a mile long over the years. Brady is one of the best QB's ever (some would argue THE best) but he was a 6th rounder. N.England caught lightning in a bottle and have admitted as much. Back to my point: high drafted Wolverine players have serious attitude issues on a consistent basis. Charlton joins guys like J. Peppers (Browns) and
Saw him working hard in the off-season. I think he's due for a breakout year. I wouldn't trade him.

You could be right. I doubt it but it's possible. Thing is, the guy is arrogant and selfish IMHO. I don't trust him but I also said that about Lawrence at one point and was dead wrong. So...we will see. I don't think they'll trade him the more I ponder it. He COULD blossom like you say and then what would they have to show for it..a 4th or 5th rounder? No, they'll hold on one more year, mostly because Gregory is suspended again.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
If's he traded then I think it's that he is a head case and they don't want to deal with him anymore.

And if that is the case...then just goes to show we don't dig deep enough on peoples backgrounds. That's lazy scouting....and the GM not putting in the hours. :rolleyes:

boysfaninMI

Reaction score
Not sure I would do a trade, but it certainly is worth looking into. Maybe its just blind faith, but Im hoping this is the year he finally emerges.
If the coaches don't think so, get a mid-level second for him and move on.

Uhhhh...'mid level 2nd'? We'd all be doing backflips if they could get that much for him. I think you're vastly overrating his value, but we will see.