Twitter: Fisher: Teams plan to call Cowboys on Taco Charlton trade ideas

John813

Reaction score
TIL if one player can do it, all players therefore can do it.
So, every DE we draft can very well be the next Demarcus Lawrence!!!

How do we keep winning???

Paradox

Reaction score
I will give some of you credit...you hang in there to very end. Every sign is pointing to Taco being at best a 4th DE on any team...and you dig in. Respect.

In other words, you think I have absolutely no reasoning behind what I've said. So funny. I think your post perfectly summarizes the mentality of people who are seeking approval from their peers. Sorry about that. Just read the following and you'll feel right as rain:

Taco was a lost cause the day they drafted him! Go wolf hunter! Die Jerry! Snake Lee is old and has bad tendons. Garrett can't coach!

Jumbo075

Reaction score
If the Cowboys are offered a top 75 pick, they should take it and move on from Charlton.

I'd trade pick 58 and Taco Charlton to the Raiders for pick 35 all day long.

Beaker42

Reaction score
Would not surprise me at all. I thought it telling that after we got Quinn, Stephen talked up Gregory but didnt even mention Taco, our non-suspended recent first round pick.

I really dont think Taco is a RDE or a 3t and he doesnt seem to be the guy that would be content battling with Hyder and maybe Crawford for the snaps behind Tank at LDE.
Thanks Rod - yet another wasted high pick.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Lawrence had EIGHT sacks in year two.

In case you need help with math, that is twice the amount that Charlton has in his first two seasons.

Yeah, then he missed most of year three in which he got all of 1 sack and people were calling him a bust.

That all changed in year four, but let's not rewrite history to act like everyone was sold on Tank after two seasons.