Fixing the Offensive Line

diefree666

Reaction score
MM videos did not look pretty... 49ers board killed him. he did not play for browns last year so may be he improved.
would have to look but I think he was not even active that much last year. I am thinking he is strictly backup since he can play center as well. Replacing Looney.

those thinking Collins is going anywhere are dumb. Besides the fact that he was playing pretty good there at RT by the end of the season it seems clear that Jerry promised him he would play at RT when he signed him so that is that.

LG needs a solid player; Cooper was that once he got a chance to settle in and learn to play with the others. Now when Tyron went down Cooper was unable to help Green much but what is is. Basically only a great player like Zack could be able to not only do his job but help out the tackle.

We do need a swing tackle and if we can get Fleming as that then we do not need to draft one UNLESS the boys are REALLY worried about Tyron's back. IF THAT is the case then bluntly speaking we need to draft a tackle in the first rd and start to get him ready to replace Tyron.

waldoputty

Reaction score
would have to look but I think he was not even active that much last year. I am thinking he is strictly backup since he can play center as well. Replacing Looney.

those thinking Collins is going anywhere are dumb. Besides the fact that he was playing pretty good there at RT by the end of the season it seems clear that Jerry promised him he would play at RT when he signed him so that is that.

LG needs a solid player; Cooper was that once he got a chance to settle in and learn to play with the others. Now when Tyron went down Cooper was unable to help Green much but what is is. Basically only a great player like Zack could be able to not only do his job but help out the tackle.

We do need a swing tackle and if we can get Fleming as that then we do not need to draft one UNLESS the boys are REALLY worried about Tyron's back. IF THAT is the case then bluntly speaking we need to draft a tackle in the first rd and start to get him ready to replace Tyron.

i have been all for drafting ot #1.

waving monkey

Reaction score
Doug Free was replaced last year by Collins. There are great guard candidates in this draft more then tackles.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Fortify th trenches n defensive front 7 is good for this team, an signing these guys is a step n that direction.

DiResta

Reaction score
I would not move Collins back to guard
You signed him to be a tackle and by the end of his first year at the position he was pretty good
Sign Fleming as a swing tackle
Draft a guard
Problem solved
the talent LaEl had to block his first go at RT was ridiculous
Von Miller had to jump offsides 50 times just so he could get a stat

bodi

Reaction score
FRANK RAGNOW Arkansas

Overview
Three-year starter and team captain who brings a desired level of physical demeanor to the field each game. Ragnow won't wow you with foot quickness or athleticism, but he takes smart angles to his blocks and shouldn't be limited by scheme. His size, power, and anchor is a big plus as is his ability to swing over to guard if needed. Ragnow could struggle to stay connected to blocks against athletic interior linemen with quick hands, but his baseline play is equal to a solid NFL starter

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
Exactly. already too much put Into this oline and offense. But let's keep adding and adding and ignoring the defense. Maybe if Dallas can get their offense to score 50 points game it wont matter if every team they play can put up 30+.
It would be a nail biter of a season but 50 points a game against 30-plus puts us on the podium:)

DanA

Reaction score
Do people realise that if you've got four pro-bowlers then guys like Aaron Donald go straight to the 5th guy? The way I see it you either:
A. Find an elite QB that releases the ball quickly and pay him 30m a year
B. Get a cheap QB and pay your O-line 30m a year
C. Have a trash offense and hope your defense can carry you.
D. Tank for picks