Flagrantly flippant Fines, & Su'a- Filo's Left Eye

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
It's beyond the obvious to me , that this unfortunate physical personal injury was inflicted in an overt & vindictively atrocious manner,,,ain't no if's, and's nor Butt's about it ,,,Mr. League Commissioner,,,:rolleyes:

* please ,by ANY & All Means you have at the availability of your disposal,SIR! peel yer' own personal left peeper upon this anomaly of freak injury SUFFERED by our #76,,, EH?o_O

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
It's of my past personal ,,,er,,, "experience "(don't ask) there, Roger ol' stalwart championing Buddy that you are to the leagues players under you're ever watchful peeled peeper of righteous eyed justification in swift and proper PUNISHMENT metted forth thru yer' lordly decree,,,SIR! That the offending perpetrator of this criminal act is of a solid lock bet to being right hand dominant,,, not telling you how to conduct yer' bizness, SIR!,,,but,,, I am,just saying, ya-knowo_O

Cowboys_22

Reaction score
It's of my past personal ,,,er,,, "experience "(don't ask) there, Roger ol' stalwart championing Buddy that you are to the leagues players under you're ever watchful peeled peeper of righteous eyed justification in swift and proper PUNISHMENT metted forth thru yer' lordly decree,,,SIR! That the offending perpetrator of this criminal act is of a solid lock bet to being right hand dominant,,, not telling you how to conduct yer' bizness, SIR!,,,but,,, I am,just saying, ya-knowo_O

Yeah Roger! What he said!