Fletcher Cox threw a punch at Zack Martin

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
The officials rulebook clearly states, an infraction of this magnitude supported by video evidence is subject to the same punishment as if flagged by the officials during the game. So by rule Fletcher Cox will be suspended the next time the eagles face the Cowboys, or the next time Fletcher Cox faces the Cowboys should he be traded:flagwave:

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Martin didn't chop him he got him up around the waist, chop blocks are much lower than this!

He cut him, clearly taking him out by hitting his lower body. As I just told someone, chop block was the wrong word to use since it is legally defined as cutting a defender while he's engaged by another offensive player.

nobody

Reaction score
This is my interpretation of Fletcher Cox's attitude:

source.gif

jblaze2004

Reaction score
eagles probably get a win added to their record if u send this in. (because it was vs the cowboys).

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Meh. It's football. Dude was laying down and threw a half *** punch at a dudes helmet. Hell it probably hurt his hand more then it hurt Zach. Bottom line is I dont find it as big of a deal as you. Sorry if that bothers you.
lol. Cox didn’t sucker punch me so I never thought it was a big deal. Happens every game. For decades.

People do not punch other people as a sign of affection. So it was you, not Cox, who got my attention describing a sucker punch as not malicious. Strange logic. Kinda like thinking boxers and MMA fighters getting into slugfests because they are really REALLY fond of their opponent. Wild. :laugh:

Last edited:

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
Looks like that was the only reason he went to the ground, to take a cheap shot.

You blind homers really are a work... Zack was diving for Cox's knees. LOL.. I bet that is why the punch was made. I don't agree with the punch, or like Cox or the Eagles, but, come on...

MojaveJT

Reaction score
The entire Eagles team, franchise, and fans are POS. Their players doing a lot BS after the play was dead. Noticed extra shoves when Zeke was in the ground already, slapping balls out our players hands after the whistle, etc. They’re just dirty.