Video: Flip-Flopping Cowherd Back on the Cowboys Bandwagon

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I like Cowherd quite a bit too. I like his presentation and I feel he is pretty knowledgeable (he has a lot of years in that industry). With all that said, he has seemed really flippy floppy lately. Not sure what that is about. I get emotions about things change by any given week, but dang, pick a wagon to hitch to and stick with it.

Derekmtl85

Reaction score
Hes had us in his top 10 for a good 5-6 weeks...usually 8th...so no, hes been behind the cowboys.

ESisback

Reaction score
I like Cowherd quite a bit too. I like his presentation and I feel he is pretty knowledgeable (he has a lot of years in that industry). With all that said, he has seemed really flippy floppy lately. Not sure what that is about. I get emotions about things change by any given week, but dang, pick a wagon to hitch to and stick with it.

Exactly. He’s smart, and usually makes good points, but he DOES seem really flip-floppy, doesn’t he?

stinkface

Reaction score
Why would anyone pay attention to Cowturd:

PuA8XUw.jpg

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
This guy is one of the worst. I dont watch these shows but people share the clips and he flip flops drastically.

It's entertainment. Annoying as crap but at the end of the day TV entertainment. That's his schtick and it's made him millions. I find it hilarious when others post his opinion as if it actually means anything to make some point. Whatever his opinion may be one day, he very likely opined the EXACT OPPOSITE 2 weeks prior. It's funny.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's entertainment. Annoying as crap but at the end of the day TV entertainment. That's his schtick and it's made him millions. I find it hilarious when others post his opinion as if it actually means anything to make some point. Whatever his opinion may be one day, he very likely opined the EXACT OPPOSITE 2 weeks prior. It's funny.
It is funny. That's why I posted it. You can tell a lot of thought went into it too.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Cowherd cherry picks stats to fit his agenda. Like when he compared Dak to Tebow. He just lumped in Tebow's best stretch vs Dak's worst.

jday

Reaction score
Every word is true, but he is so wishy-washy.

To be fair, as a media member he is reporting what is happening now. So, as a fan of the Cowboys you should understand flip-flopping.

Furthermore, he picked Dallas as his dark horse for a championship before the season. Dak is predominantly what Colin can't make his mind up about...which is also understandable.

dallasdave

Reaction score
Well said indeed SIR :bow::bow::bow: He needs to get on one side of the fence and stay there, quit going both ways.