Video: Flip-Flopping Cowherd Back on the Cowboys Bandwagon

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I understand the sentiment, but Cowherd reflects society—fickle, hyper, impatient, and in need of constant stimulation.
We fans are a fickle bunch, aren't we? :popcorn: Winning is the name of the game, and it's what we want to see. At the very least, I want a competitive game. Just keep working on getting better 'Boys. Leave it all on the field!:yourock:

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I see it differently. He's been very anti Mahomes and Baker Mayfield all season.

Obviously, no one football commentator can go strictly with the public perceptions in every scenario. Opinions change as the game and its players change -- hence this might explain why Cowherd changes his mind at times. Anyone who can't adjust with changes gets left behind. I'm neither a fan nor a critic of him as there are times when I agree with him and those when I don't. He's never bashful about expressing himself and his ideas, though, that's for sure.

GMO415

Reaction score
People never want to recognize Dak led his team to 2 NFCE Titles in his first three years.

kskboys

Reaction score
When did Colin flip flop on the Cowboys? We got blown out and shut out by the Colts and he still had us at #8 (same spot as the previous week) in his top 10. People tend to go way over board on Colin but his show is hands down the best on tv/radio.
Absolutely no one is right all the time. Colin gets it right more than anyone.

What really cracks me up is how so many rate a talking head on what they say about their own team.

ESisback

Reaction score
I think it’s based on our prior Week 17 history under Garrett when we’ve already clinched the playoffs, especially 2014 and 2016. The latter was really ugly; Romo throws a beautiful back shoulder fade pass to Dez, his last TD as a Cowboy, then they put Sanchez in and he completely wrecks the game.

Acknowledged, but painting Dallas as a dumpster fire is profitable!

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Surprising that Cowherd has the Cowboys beating the Seahawks in the playoffs. Seattle looks like a terror right now. I think I may end up picking them to get to the Super Bowl or at least putting a serious scare into the Saints. They are a nightmare matchup for anyone. So of course they are our wild card round opponent.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Surprising that Cowherd has the Cowboys beating the Seahawks in the playoffs. Seattle looks like a terror right now. I think I may end up picking them to get to the Super Bowl or at least putting a serious scare into the Saints. They are a nightmare matchup for anyone. So of course they are our wild card round opponent.
They are peaking after I thought they had flamed out.