Flo Has Broken Hand; Why Wasn't This [reported before]

Dcz84

Reaction score
Reported before, why was he allowed to play with it when it was really hurting us. Hope this bye week helps him out.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Larry Brown said it on the pregame show last week. Said it's virtually the same injury Romo has.

hairic

Reaction score
Linemen can play with broken hands. All they have to be really be able to do is deliver a good punch and their stubs should be able to get a good block.

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
yeah well i think the punching will be less effective when youre using a broken hand and you can feel your nerves pinching through your body.

im pretty upset about Flo's situation, he stinks this year and he got paid.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
I've seen Off Lineman with full casts still playing.

This has nothing to do with his fat body not moving to get in the way of a pass rusher.

I give on excuses for any of these players. If he's so hurt he should have went to the coaches and said he couldn't play. He didn't so he gets no pass on his poor play over the last six games.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I wonder how long he has had a broken hand. The only time they mentioned an injury to his hand was after the Giants game.

This is Our Year

Ohama, Kill, 52 is the Mike
Reaction score
It's clear something is wrong with Flozell. The first 3 games of the year he was very good.

How far this line has come down since week 1 is our biggest issue, remember how much time Romo had to throw in the Browns game it was like a 7 on 7 drill.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2400858 said:
I wonder how long he has had a broken hand. The only time they mentioned an injury to his hand was after the Giants game.

I am gonna guess the last time Jerry ordered pizza for the team.

That's probably when Flo chomped on his own hand and broke it, lol.

:laugh1:

:bang2:

:banghead:

:laugh2:

I am seriously losing it people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How did this team go from 3-0 to 5-4?

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
DallasDW00ds0n;2400793 said:
yeah well i think the punching will be less effective when youre using a broken hand and you can feel your nerves pinching through your body.

im pretty upset about Flo's situation, he stinks this year and he got paid.

You can numb that puppy up well past the point where you'd feel it for games. O-lineman have been playing with broken appendages for 100 years...and not getting paid nearly what Flozell is to endure that type of pain.

I was under the impression it was an injury that limited his entire arm. A shoulder injury, perhaps.

juck

Reaction score
So what now?does he get a cast and play?i see them play all the time like that,if its like romos and his metacarpal its the hand,he could still use his fingers too.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is Our Year;2400867 said:
It's clear something is wrong with Flozell. The first 3 games of the year he was very good.

How far this line has come down since week 1 is our biggest issue, remember how much time Romo had to throw in the Browns game it was like a 7 on 7 drill.
Well he's been playing with a stinger for awhile. Basically a dead arm. I thought the hand injury was new. I didn't read any reports on it until after the Giants game.

rathalarge

Reaction score
Mickey Spagnola mentioned on Monday's Talking Cowboys to Nate Newton that he noticed Flo's hand was extremely swollen after the Giants game. Nate didn't know this, but said "something's wrong with Flo" because of his play. That's when Mick revealed to him about the hand.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why wasn't this reported before?

Living by Belicheat rules now I guess.

streetcredit

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2400876 said:
Well he's been playing with a stinger for awhile. Basically a dead arm. I thought the hand injury was new. I didn't read any reports on it until after the Giants game.

Stinger, broken finger that he's played with for a couple of games and it is apparently swelled up pretty bad from an infection....before the Giants game, Larry Brown was saying that it looks terrible.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
dcfanatic;2400844 said:

This has nothing to do with his fat body not moving to get in the way of a pass rusher.

I give on excuses for any of these players. If he's so hurt he should have went to the coaches and said he couldn't play. He didn't so he gets no pass on his poor play over the last six games.
:laugh2: If he told the coaches he couldn't play, everybody on here would be saying, "MAN UP! FLO. MAN UP!":laugh2:

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
streetcredit;2400900 said:
Stinger, broken finger that he's played with for a couple of games and it is apparently swelled up pretty bad from an infection....before the Giants game, Larry Brown was saying that it looks terrible.
If it's infected, then it's gotta be bad. Dang. I already thought he was a prime candidate for healing up. This solidifies it.

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
dcfanatic;2400844 said:

Amen and Amen

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
So is this something that they feel is going to be good to go after the bye week and that all it needed was a couple of weeks rest or is this something thats going to be screwing with him all year? Cause frankly if he's going to continue to get worse every week, like he has been, then it's time to do something else at LT until he can get healthy.

khiladi

Reaction score
Our organization looks like it sucks at handling injuries. If the guy had an infection in the arm, why the hell was he playing?