Foles could make us the Super Bowl favorite next Year?

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
To me Foles has proven he can get the job done in the playoffs and Superbowl. I say go out and sign him, IF Dak doesn’t show enough this year in the Playoffs. Linehan needs to do his job in the playoffs too, so Dak gets a fair shot to succeed.

Last edited:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
We’re going to sign Dak.

We have a dysfunctional front office and coaching staff. Why not a QB too? Lol

Maybe Dak is enough.Can’t be much worse than last 20 years.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
There’s several QB’s who’d make us a more serious contender. I’m not sure Foles would be one of those?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Why don’t you think Foles would make us a more serious contender?
Just my instincts. There’s a reason he’s been a perineal backup much like Dak should be.

He can come in and win a few games for you but not the long term answer.

RD21

Reaction score
Just my instincts. There’s a reason he’s been a perineal backup much like Dak should be.

If he can win a few games in January, & one in Feb..... good enough for me.

Honestly, at this point.... just win one. I'd settle for sucking again after. It's been so long since we've felt that, I've almost forgot what it feels like. Sad that I have adult children who've not seen us win a SB. I have a 22yr old, & 19yr old who weren't even alive the last time. My 25yr old saw the last 2, he just doesn't remember.....

Diehardblues

Reaction score
If he can win a few games in January, & one in Feb..... good enough for me.

Honestly, at this point.... just win one. I'd settle for sucking again after. It's been so long since we've felt that, I've almost forgot what it feels like. Sad that I have adult children who've not seen us win a SB. I have a 22yr old, & 19yr old who weren't even alive the last time. My 25yr old saw the last 2, he just doesn't remember.....
There’s no guarantees of winning Super Bowls even with great teams.

Obviously in our first 4 decades we thought it was more of a normal occurrence but after a couple decades we are beginning to realize how fortunate we were.

There’s always the possibility we might not see a championship again. Or it could be 40 or 50 years. This is all part of being a fan.

I was a fan long before we won any championships and would be regardless. They’re my local team; win, lose or draw. Winning just makes it more fun.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score

He won a SB while playing for a team with the no. 4 defense. The no. 7 offense, most of which was done with Wentz at the helm. Eagles had the no. 3 rushing offense.

One great post-season run, otherwise overall his winning percentage is no better than Dak's.

Yes he might be better than Dak, but it's hardly a sure thing...

Diehardblues

Reaction score
He won a SB while playing for a team with the no. 4 defense. The no. 7 offense, most of which was done with Wentz at the helm. Eagles had the no. 3 rushing offense.

One great post-season run, otherwise overall his winning percentage is no better than Dak's.

Yes he might be better than Dak, but it's hardly a sure thing...
Right ..

It would be a marginal upgrade at best.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Foles would get injured in this offense and Dak would be a great back up, nothing to lose there...