For Dak's Own Good

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
Anyone just see Trubiski's bad interception? Seems like the Bears went against the grain and put him back on the field.

aikemirv

Reaction score
They were not bad decisions,just bad throws. You can’t bench a guy for that. You know he is not the most accurate as the coach so you can’t fault him for that-you just have to work on the problem that caused the bad throw

Dorsett33

Reaction score
The Cowboys should bench Dak for one game for being so careless with the ball. It is nothing short of a miracle that the Cowboys are winning at all. Not saying the fumbles and penalties are all on Dak, obviously not. But as the leader of the offense, he is the one that has to lead by example. When Dak is careless with the ball, the rest of the offense starts getting careless. If we are going to have any success in the playoffs, something drastic has to be done to send a message.

Dak got lucky tonight. He got the yards, the big plays and ultimately won the game. But I promise you, his carelessness will be the downfall unless the coaches do the right thing. If you are the starting QB and you don't protect the ball, you don't deserve to play.

Mike White obviously isn't ready to take over. So give Cooper Rush an opportunity to show he can win and knows how to protect the football.

I'm sure I'll get booed for this thread. But somebody had to say it. It's the right thing to do.
This is the most hideous thing I've heard. You do realize he QB'd the winning drive, right? You do know we've won 5 in a row and Dak was QB, right? Some of you will do anything to get Dak out of there...including ridiculous things...lol. Get real!

eromeopolk

Reaction score
The Cowboys should bench Dak for one game for being so careless with the ball. It is nothing short of a miracle that the Cowboys are winning at all. Not saying the fumbles and penalties are all on Dak, obviously not. But as the leader of the offense, he is the one that has to lead by example. When Dak is careless with the ball, the rest of the offense starts getting careless. If we are going to have any success in the playoffs, something drastic has to be done to send a message.

Dak got lucky tonight. He got the yards, the big plays and ultimately won the game. But I promise you, his carelessness will be the downfall unless the coaches do the right thing. If you are the starting QB and you don't protect the ball, you don't deserve to play.

Mike White obviously isn't ready to take over. So give Cooper Rush an opportunity to show he can win and knows how to protect the football.

I'm sure I'll get booed for this thread. But somebody had to say it. It's the right thing to do.
What Dak got was a win and one game closer to a NFC East Championship and playoff birth. He got there by the skin of his teeth and in spite of himself. But, he got there.

Reaction score
I don't know what to make of Dak, to be honest.

I guess you just have to take the good with the bad.

He is what he is

kumizi

Reaction score
I am not a Dak guy but you couldn’t bench him with the team 8-5 even if you had a legitimate backup QB. The Cowboys don’t have a legitimate backup QB.

thisiscowboyscountry

Reaction score
Lol, just enjoy the win. The guy passes for under 200 yards and throws no INTs and gets criticised. He throws for 455 yards and 2 INTs gets criticised. Theres no winning in this debate. He played poor at times today, but also made some very good plays.

TheCritic

Reaction score
For those of you who have been lulled into the Dak Magic, please go back and read the title of the thread - FOR DAK'S OWN GOOD. It's not DAK HATE. It's about getting Dak to understand that his number one responsibility is to protect the football. Resist the emotion that goes with a win like this. Look at this objectively. Eventually these turnovers are going to cost us the season.

cern

Reaction score
For those of you who have been lulled into the Dak Magic, please go back and read the title of the thread - FOR DAK'S OWN GOOD. It's not DAK HATE. It's about getting Dak to understand that his number one responsibility is to protect the football. Resist the emotion that goes with a win like this. Look at this objectively. Eventually these turnovers are going to cost us the season.
it's not for anyone's good. just satisfies your need to start a thread. at least we're not being called drunks for disagreeing with you.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score

You must be really bitter troll.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
These Dak idiots don't get it.

They don't want him to be conservative so they complain.
They want him to be aggressive so when he makes mistakes, they complain.

Okay collection of dumb*****, I'm having a good productive night because WE JUST WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score

bench dak and lose? XD Dak may not be perfect, but he is the best we got right now.

Carl23

Reaction score
I hope he hangs out with the defense so that he can fail consecutive drug tests...

Chuck 54

Reaction score
:rolleyes:

Yes, that’s a great idea. I’m sure the entire team would benefit. I’m sure Cooper would carry the team on his own with Cooper Rush at QB. :rolleyes: