Twitter: For fans concerned about Dak passing under 200 yards

Diehardblues

Reaction score
It's not becoming, it is on year 3.
Right

Someone eventually will surpass Romo’s meager accomplishments. It doesn’t have to be Dak.

He had a shot in his first outing to surpass but didn’t . Not looking like he will again .

Personally I didn’t think either were good enough. Lol

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Broken hand, bruised hand, multiple broken collar bones, multiple fractured back vertibre, disc hernia, rib fracture, stomach, punctured lung.....Whoa.
There is that Bill Parcells video of him trying to hammer into Romo's head he has to get rid of the ball. Throw the ball away, pepperoni. He was going to be a snack for NFL defenses with his frail body...be liverwurst on rye. Bill knew a thing or two.

Reactions: G2

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Right

Someone eventually will surpass Romo’s meager accomplishments. It doesn’t have to be Dak.

He had a shot in his first outing to surpass but didn’t . Not looking like he will again .

Personally I didn’t think either were good enough. Lol
We know and it doesn't bother you because you can blame Jerry and not Garrett.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Not to anyone who has any sense ...... both are very good QB's who have very differant play styles.

I like them both.
Romo wasn’t good enough to take us further and I’d say Dak probably isn’t either.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
We know and it doesn't bother you because you can blame Jerry and not Garrett.
We really don’t need any other target.

We can blame Garrett if you want to but it doesn’t matter. Nothings changing as long as Jerry is here.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Romo wasn’t good enough to take us further and I’d say Dak probably isn’t either.

I don't agree ......... I think Jerry and Garrett are not good enough to take us further ........ 20+ years only one constant.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Because the starting QB sucked and was a turnover prone statue at that point in his career??? How does a QB getting benched indicate how good the rest of the team is?

Romo was healthy and ready to play in the pre-season too. How did that work out?

I loved Romo. But why some people can’t accept the fact that his body couldn’t take it anymore, is beyond me. The dude was clearly beat to hell toward the end of his career and was missing a ton of games due to repeated injury. He was physically done.

We don't know if Romo was "turnover prone" at that point in his career. He barely started any game in 2015 and didn't start in 2016. The last we had to go on was 2014, and he wasn't "turnover prone".

Unless you're judging him on an opening game in 2015 against the Giants. Small sample size.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I don't agree ......... I think Jerry and Garrett are not good enough to take us further ........ 20+ years only one constant.
I’m ok with that. I don’t expect anyone with Jerry’s ways to take us further.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Romo gave something for fans to root for providing them some glimmer of hope. I suppose Dak is doing the same. But I seriously doubt he’s enough to overcome the Dr of Doom. Lol

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Romo gave something for fans to root for providing them some glimmer of hope. I suppose Dak is doing the same. But I seriously doubt he’s enough to overcome the Dr of Doom. Lol
In two years. Seems reasonable.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
Don't need it because it doesn't mesh with your agenda... sounds about right.

The fact that Adam showed 11 games against winning teams and 10 against playoff teams over a 10 year period should tell you everything you need to know about how hard it is to consistently beat good teams without effective passing games.
Well, why don't you give us those stats?

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Oh I don't know, Romo showed some pain a few times.

Yeah, as has Rodgers....

You know, who has ankle issues, knee issues, hammy issues, collarbone issues, and a concussion....

This whole "He had chronic back injuries" is ridiculous - he had a problem in 2013-14 with his back and took a weird shot in preseason in 2016 that was unrelated to a previous injury. That bone healed in his back and he was cleared to play after a few weeks.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
you put them there to show Dak but Whatis the focus? im going to ask it was your post..explain what you are trying to show.???

It's pretty simple:

Dak detesters recent focus is that he is not a viable franchise QB because hes had too many sub 200 yard games.

The stats show, through a 34 game prism, that other successful franchise QBs have had had more sub 200 yard games at this point in their career thus nullifying their argument.