For OTAs, your favorite S is still starting

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
According to some reports, Heath was the starting SS with Iloka backing him up.

Now it's OTAs, so it might only be a familiarity thing with Heath running with the 1s while Iloka and some of the young guys get up to speed.

But my god, if Jeff Heath is our opening day starting SS. These guys just can't "quit" mediocre players when they became coaches' pet cats.
Iloka is rated one of the worst safeties in football. Heath's job is safe.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
The GOAT, future HOF.
ya know there my friend, if the ol' #38 wasn't halfway/ deep down
( subconsciously) horrified in that nightmare thought of permanently ending another fellow footballers career,you'd be witnessing an
defensive apex predator & in no uncertain terms either:starspin:

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
I left a link in post #120.

Ahh yeah, don't use some random fan site.

Heath is rated one of the worst safeties in football. Iloka's job is safe.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/nfl/players/jeff-heath/8396

https://www.profootballfocus.com/nfl/players/george-iloka/7159

• In the secondary, safety Jeff Heath missed 19 tackles, and the cornerback play opposite Byron Jones was patchy at best.
DAL4-1024x576.png

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
pro-football-focus is a rag :lmao: Just so you know. ;) Far less reputable than the "random fan site" I use.

Lol. :laugh:

I think we can all agree PFF is about 100x more reputable than random fans voting up or down on a concensus worst at a position.

Unless you're using sarcasm without the purple font, which is against the rules!

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Lol. :laugh:

I think we can all agree PFF is about 100x more reputable than random fans voting up or down on a concensus worst at a position.

Unless you're using sarcasm without the purple font, which is against the rules!
C'mon man, penalty flag on you. PFF is a joke.

Falco78

Reaction score
The "better athlete" for sure. He's always been a very good athlete but the problem is that the mental,side of his game has never caught up. Running fast doesn't mean much when you don't know where to run to.
But the other player has same mental side and less athletics

Falco78

Reaction score
I disagree about the "same mental side". I think smarts and instincts have been what's kept the less athletic Iloka in the league.
I can see your argument, but do believe them to be the same player just Heath is more athletic

cern

Reaction score
ya know there my friend, if the ol' #38 wasn't halfway/ deep down
( subconsciously) horrified in that nightmare thought of permanently ending another fellow footballers career,you'd be witnessing an
defensive apex predator & in no uncertain terms either:starspin:
It frightens me that I'm beginning to understand your posts

Sydla

Reaction score
Iloka is rated one of the worst safeties in football. Heath's job is safe.

Heath was rated one of the worst safeties by PFF, if you buy into them, and Football Outsiders also gave him poor reviews.

The fact Heath’s job is safe is a travesty.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Continue to wallow in your ignorance. Look stupid trying to use words you clearly don't know. And take the low road when someone tries to educate you.

You do you.

And show me and everyone else who you truly are.

:clap:
Wat eva jenus