For Some Strange Reason...i felt....

Frozen700

Reaction score
and i could have sworn we played giants at home last time.....o well....i didnt know we were at home...

know i know we will beat there ***....Ravens too....Eagles will be the toughest game...by then we will know if we need to beat eagles or not...so these next 2 are vital

djmajestik

Reaction score
Terence Newman700;2480743 said:
and i could have sworn we played giants at home last time.....o well....i didnt know we were at home...

know i know we will beat there ***....Ravens too....Eagles will be the toughest game...by then we will know if we need to beat eagles or not...so these next 2 are vital

I feel like EVERY game now there are optimists coming out saying how despite all odds, I feel good about this game or the magic 8 ball says we'll destroy this team or book it! We're winning.

Give me SOMETHING to be confident about? What are your reasonings? Half the team is injured or hobbled? We currently are having issues fielding a secondary?? Our offensive line cannot block a cord of wood with Proctor in?

What gives you any confidence seeing us lose last week, and with more injuries, that we will beat a team like the Gints right now.

Now if you're talking FULLY HEALTHY, oh yeah. But come on. We are hurting everywhere. I am about to go on IR myself as a fan, it's that bad.

Just my bit of happy optimism to brighten everyone's day.

triplets92

Reaction score

uhh...ok?

Frozen700

Reaction score
jord1242;2480765 said:
I feel like EVERY game now there are optimists coming out saying how despite all odds, I feel good about this game or the magic 8 ball says we'll destroy this team or book it! We're winning.

Give me SOMETHING to be confident about? What are your reasonings? Half the team is injured or hobbled? We currently are having issues fielding a secondary?? Our offensive line cannot block a cord of wood with Proctor in?

What gives you any confidence seeing us lose last week, and with more injuries, that we will beat a team like the Gints right now.

Now if you're talking FULLY HEALTHY, oh yeah. But come on. We are hurting everywhere. I am about to go on IR myself as a fan, it's that bad.

Just my bit of happy optimism to brighten everyone's day.

i hear you...but seeing TO happy...makes me feel like there something there cooking up....

i know were missing Felix,pacman...and maybe Barber but...if were asgood as we think we can over come this...Giants loss Burress...and they no longer have shockey....

With our injuries..they still dont have half the talent we have in the secondary..or Offense..we just have to excute....

The steelers dont have the best all around talent..but they have a good scheme

This year has to be our year..there a teams with lesser talent...and in worst situations..you guys are just spoiled ...you want everyone healthy..its not going to happen.....with the Patriots not looking as strong without Brady we have to go all the way this season...if we go the ship, there no one in the AFC..that can stop us...

Even if we face Steelers..they wont have that homefield advantage...the only team in the NFC...that i think can hang with us are the giants...Not ATL...not Carolina..not TB.....and we have have by far better talent then all of them...even hurt..so stop the belly aching

Miles will soon be back...Jenkins will soon be back..Barber will sometime return this season...hopefully pacman too....stop stressing

thisisepic

One and Done
Reaction score
With the exception of defense, our offense has not changed much personel wise from a year ago. ;)

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score

Did this really require a thread? This is why I requested to have your thread creation ability removed.

EDIT: Whoops, wrong guy! But still!

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
not really sure why you think us being at home makes any difference at all...

newsflash: there is no such thing as a homefield advantage at Texas Stadium

djmajestik

Reaction score
Terence Newman700;2480798 said:
This year has to be our year..there a teams with lesser talent...and in worst situations..you guys are just spoiled ...you want everyone healthy..its not going to happen.....

Of course EVERYONE wants a perfectly healthy team. My point is, when have we won this year with significant injuries? Look what happened when just KOSIER went out on the OL. We couldn't run. Look what happened when just a few people were out on D. Point is, this team has not proven this year to be a team that can win WITH INJURIES.

If we win the game against the Gints with EVERYONE OUT, then that would be a huge step forward for this team and this team's depth, but right now, I don't have that warm fuzzy that we can win with the injuries we are dealing with.