For the Garrett haters: Does Pederson get us to the SB in two years?

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
I'm not the biggest Garrett fan, but do you believe the Boys get to the SB in two years with the Eagles coaching staff?

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm not the biggest Garrett fan, but do you believe the Boys get to the SB in two years with the Eagles coaching staff?

NO we simply do not have the talent presently the Geagles have.....

GMO415

Reaction score
I think we could get another HC that could bring us there.....

Dre11

Reaction score

No,no,no,no. We didn’t have the depth the Eagles had to withstand injuries. We also don’t have their talent on defense.

Proof

Reaction score
I’m honestly not enamored with Pederson. Think it was a perfect storm / lightning in a bottle for them last year. I do think he would have gotten Dallas into the end zone from Seattle’s 1 though

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not unless they're allowed to bring along their DL, as well.

The seem to have a good coaching staff, though. I was impressed with how aggressive they were in the Superbowl.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
Without another Garrett bashing thread. Who cares, whats done is done. Lets see if Pedersen can back it up.

Sydla

Reaction score

No idea but Pederson took over a team that was void of a lot of their skill talent when Kelly started dumping players and didn’t have a franchise QB yet when he took the job. He did have some defensive talent to work with.

I suspect he’d have done a better job than Garrett.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
wait.....there are some saying pederson couldn’t do it here because we lack the talent and the Eagles were able to because of talent.

Yet.....in the eagles are ranked #1 in talent, peeps were saying they weren’t elite and had mediocre talent but just got lucky

:Do_O:rolleyes:;)