Video: For the Zeke fans

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Ok I'll be the first to say it.....he looks fat...

Someone needs to teach him to bounce it outside and then teach him not to run into the defense, but run around them. And then work on that speed. Probably not going to happen though.

Batman1980

Reaction score
Because he got paid like Barry Sanders but produces like an average player?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Do Zeke fans really exist?

Yeah we call ourselves Cowboys fans. Zeke is an important part of this offense and some of us were disappointed in the play of Zeke last season. I can get the lack of yards given the problems across the OL but the turnovers on strictly on him and Cowboys can't afford a repeat of this by Zeke.

DominantD

Reaction score
Zeke is not fat. However, i acknowledge he is more focused on Feed Me on when he makes the occasional 1st down.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Elliott couldn’t even get 1000 yards in a 16-game season. His blocking was putrid and he coughed up the ball a bunch. Fans pay money to watch him so McCarthy and Jerry trot him out there every week while the more dangerous and better back sits the bench.

Plenty of accountability. Accountability to the fans who pay obscene amounts of money to watch their ‘stars.’ Same fans get pumped for a workout video of a RB dancing. Whatever. Only matters what one does on the field.

I used to worry about Elliott doing something stupid and getting suspended. Just the opposite now. I would smile and laugh if he did something stupid and got suspended. Best thing for the team is to void that idiotic contract.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Elliott couldn’t even get 1000 yards in a 16-game season. His blocking was putrid and he coughed up the ball a bunch. Fans pay money to watch him so McCarthy and Jerry trot him out there every week while the more dangerous and better back sits the bench.

Plenty of accountability. Accountability to the fans who pay obscene amounts of money to watch their ‘stars.’ Same fans get pumped for a workout video of a RB dancing. Whatever. Only matters what one does on the field.

I used to worry about Elliott doing something stupid and getting suspended. Just the opposite now. I would smile and laugh if he did something stupid and got suspended. Best thing for the team is to void that idiotic contract.

outside to f the fumbles your expectations behind 3rd string OL is ridiculous. Blocking wasn't putrid hard to stop unblocked DL and blitzing LBs and SSs that had head of steam and the ol didn't lay fingernail on them, same for running behind that mess with no passing threat at QB while hurt, while recovering from covid and all the while playing from 2-3 scores down before halftime..

right Zeke failed..all his fault..
ignorance is bliss in your household, isnt it..:facepalm::huh::omg::rolleyes:

blueblood70

Reaction score
I’m going to put some respect on Zeke’s name.

Not just because of this video, but if football fans think he’s lost his talent and isn’t a premier RB I am of the opinion that their opinions will be highly challenged this season.

Viable receiving corps. Healthy franchise QB and the o-line is supposed to be healthy with a budding young center and young depth behind the starters.

Zeke is a viable weapon. Believe me, opposing teams have not forgotten about Zeke.
haters wont budge no need to try..they made up their mind and do not use common sense or see the game for what it was last season..

Diehardblues

Reaction score
How do you know so much about "most guys over 50," you dirty dog?
At least at over 50 there was some hope. Now at well over 60 nearing 70, hope is over.

Thats why old people are so grumpy. Their sex life is over. But it makes life less complicated . And women aren’t threatened by you anymore.

Reactions: CWR