Video: For the Zeke fans

blueblood70

Reaction score
You admonish me to move on from 2020 yet you're bringing up 2019? How does that work?

I'm not making any assumptions at all. Dak had never started out a season the way he started 2020.. NO QB has ever started out that hot. He already had almost 1900 yards in 4.5 games. If he just averaged 250 yards a game the reast of that season he was going to finish up around 4500 yards. You make some valid points but your recollection of 2019 might be a bit foggy. The Cowboys hit the 40 point mark twice in the last 3 games and topped 30 points in 5 of the last 10 games .. that's not really a screeching halt. They also lost four games when scoring at least 22 points.. Maybe they just couldn't buy ENOUGH points. I have little doubt that a healthy Dak strafes the Eagles that year and the Cowboys go into the playoffs on a roll.. People can scream "excuse" about the shoulder and hand injury that kept him out of practice all week leading up to that game but denying reality doesn't change it. If players didn't need practice then teams would just show up for the games on Sunday sight unseen. Not practicing hurt Dak which in turn hurt out chances of winning. He could not make all the throws he needed to make to win that game.. I'm not crying over it.. injuries happen.. but the way people constantly bring that game up like the injury had no bearing on anything is pretty annoying.. Then they bring up the New England game .. where he was throwing a wet brick in freezing rain.. I'm sure that was delight for a kid from Louisiana. As was having Amari Cooper's injuries (and South Florida bloodlines) limit him terribly that day.

because thats the last full season he had and it was not that ridiculous number people pull out of their butt trying to say Dak and the offense would continue that for 16 games..2019 they got 70% of those stat form the first half of the year, it proves that all things like streaks come to an end and no way Dak gets these so called records as law of averages all ways trump that..

its like say first 25 games in a season a 3 point shooter shoots 60% and is on fire , get hurt what at years end they be like dude would have bene the all time 3 point shooter had he played 84 games LOL nom we all know he would get back to normally have some cold streaks and be a 40%or less shooter by years end..law of averages..

BTW also want to keep 2020 in this mix how about the Cowboys offense with dak leading and zeke assisting LED the league in TOS(traded all year with Philly but it wasn't pretty for Dak and company), it kept us in hole and began that mess we want to hangs on the defense playing from behind or behind the chains which caused a lot of stalled drives and punts,they ll are part of the mess for 2020.. Dak create d lot of the so called late game stat paid by having the need to be behind and comeback from Turnovers they created themselves..

so im making more valid and reasonable assumption that that record pace would have been cooled in the 2nd half just like 2019..not the assumption that that small sample size would have stretched out and dak gets 6k yards and 45 tds etc lmao not happening..