Forget that we've been played by OBJ, be chagrined about the distraction!

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Dear lads and football experts, every day it is something else about OBJ. From medical issues to being ordered off a jet he's on a mission to attract maximum attraction.

The scalawag played us, but can you, the bland prolétariat, all agree this has been a huge distraction. Jerry and company and key players groveling for a 30-year-old diva?

I'll say it, backed up by me 140 pounds of sinewy lethality:

I LIKE OUR GUYS

We dunna need no OBJ when CeeDee, Gallup, Brown and Schultze can carry the load. And our heralded rooks need touches!

Huge, unneeded distraction that so far diverted our laser focus from the East and the playoffs.

I am besides meself (me other looks handsome) that this injured project played us and continues to put himself in front of our drive to the playoffs.

Holla, and brings me a dollah

Rodney308

Reaction score
I don't think it's fair to say that he played us. He was upfront about him not conducting any workouts for any team. Dallas knew full well, or at least they should have known, that a player coming off of two ACL injuries just might not be ready to return to the field. So, if we were played, we were played by Jerry Jones. All of the talk coming from Jerry, prior to OBJ's visit, was a full throttle endorsement of OBJ.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I don't think it's fair to say that he played us. He was upfront about him not conducting any workouts for any team. Dallas knew full well, or at least they should have known, that a player coming off of two ACL injuries just might not be ready to return to the field. So, if we were played, we were played by Jerry Jones. All of the talk coming from Jerry, prior to OBJ's visit, was a full throttle endorsement of OBJ.

you-always-take-his-side-tracy-jordan.gif

Jarntt

Reaction score
I think I agree with you, but I only read it once