Forget the Commanders! (Let's get a Roll Call going)

JBS

Reaction score
I do not know about you guys but I am AMPED for this game in DC on Nov 16. I just cannot wait. I know this game is almost 2 weeks away but this game is our season and it appears for the first time in a long time we will be fully equipped. Up until last night the skins have been flying high at 6-2 and we were a team in turmoil at 5-4 - the REALITY is if we take care of business in DC both Dallas and Washington will be tied at 6-4.

There is NOTHING MORE that I would LOVE than for Dallas fans to take over FEDEX the way the Steelers did last night. Now I know there are plenty of Dallas fans in the DC metro area and I am orignially from there so I will actually be heading out there for the game but lets make this one extra special. I am a firm believer that we are still in the thick of things in the NFC and it all starts in DC!

Here is to an early Hate Thread for the skins! A roll Call! and a BIG *** to the ENTIRE Washington Commanders organization!

Roll Call
1)Glordays

LETS GO!!!

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
jzcowboy;2399936 said:
Commanders are going down!

They better ( the boys better take them down ) we need to get out of last place in NFC east . Anything less than 11-5 looks dicey in NFC this year.

Velvet Jones

Reaction score
nalam;2399969 said:
They better ( the boys better take them down ) we need to get out of last place in NFC east . Anything less than 11-5 looks dicey in NFC this year.

Does winning take us out of last place?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
glorydaysrback;2399637 said:
I do not know about you guys but I am AMPED for this game in DC on Nov 16. I just cannot wait. I know this game is almost 2 weeks away but this game is our season and it appears for the first time in a long time we will be fully equipped. Up until last night the skins have been flying high at 6-2 and we were a team in turmoil at 5-4 - the REALITY is if we take care of business in DC both Dallas and Washington will be tied at 6-4.

There is NOTHING MORE that I would LOVE than for Dallas fans to take over FEDEX the way the Steelers did last night. Now I know there are plenty of Dallas fans in the DC metro area and I am orignially from there so I will actually be heading out there for the game but lets make this one extra special. I am a firm believer that we are still in the thick of things in the NFC and it all starts in DC!

Here is to an early Hate Thread for the skins! A roll Call! and a BIG *** to the ENTIRE Washington Commanders organization!

Roll Call
1)Glordays

LETS GO!!!
Why haven't you joined the roll call yet? :confused:

:)

ODawg

Benched
Reaction score
glorydaysrback;2399637 said:

Roll Call
1)Glordays

LETS GO!!!

Thats what I'm fn talkin about...dont worry about what other people say to you because they dont understand your intensity...talkin bout you are gonna get modded or have your thread reported....We have to win this game...and the best thing is we are going to be at full strenth for the game!!!!!!

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
AMERICAS_FAN;2400032 said:
Yeah, on themselves! :lmao2:
Please... by all things holy... no one mention Brad Johnson by his initials on this thread after I've read this post. I... I couldn't take it...

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Velvet Jones;2399975 said:
Does winning take us out of last place?

Probably weak in Maths , happens :laugh2:
we'll be 6-4 and skins will be 6-4 with identical conf record , Considering Giants most likely beat philly , philly goes to 5-4 and that will have us tied for 2nd place with skins !

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Cowboyfan74 in da hizzay!!!:starspin:starspin:starspin

:skins::skins::skins::skins::skins:

RoboQB

Reaction score
I will be at the game with a fellow Cowboy fan. My seat is behind the Dallas bench (and probably just out of earshot from the players). Hopefully, by the start of the fourth qtr. all us Cowboys fans can take over the place.

Velvet Jones

Reaction score
I'll be there with my 31 jersey on. Unfortunately, it is Williams and not Jenkins. Maybe I can tape the name over it ;P