Former 49ers defensive lineman Dana Stubblefield sentenced to 15 years to life for rape

joseephuss

Reaction score
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...field-sentenced-to-15-years-to-life-for-rape/

Former 49ers defensive lineman Dana Stubblefield sentenced to 15 years to life for rape

Stubblefield was found guilty of a 2015 rape back in July

Former San Francisco 49ers star defensive lineman Dana Stubblefield is headed to prison, as a sentence of 15 years to life was handed to the 49-year-old on Thursday, according to The Mercury News. Back in July, Stubblefield was found guilty of raping a prospective babysitter in 2015 in his home. The jury found Stubblefield guilty of rape by force, oral copulation by force and false imprisonment and acquitted him of raping a person incapable of giving consent. Jurors also determined that Stubblefield used a gun during the 2015 assault, prosecutors said.

" 'No' meant nothing to this defendant. Based on his status, I think he was never held accountable for prior criminal behavior," Deputy District Attorney Tim McInerney said in a statement Thursday. "Today, he was properly held accountable."

tico

Reaction score
15yrs which life is more deserved. But I see all these politicians getting 3 to 6 yrs or nothing at all... something really wrong in our world.

A 15 years sentence or life can never give back a child or anyone what you took from them. No mental bandaid can fix the trama and damage caused by the pervert. They should be shot dead period!!!

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Wow.. when I lived in that area I would run into Stubblefield 2-3 times a year. He coached at the high school 5 miles from my house and apparently lived in the same general area. He was always doting on his wife and kids and getting them amazing toys at Toys R Us. More often than not that is where I would see him. He always seems like a confirmed family man and a good dude. I would never have seen him doing something like this. I gotta believe there must have been some substance involved for him to have gone that far off the deep end.. Damn..