News: Former Cowboy/Giant QB Anthony Wright shot many times

Jumbo075

Reaction score
So remove single moms from the dating pool eh?

Too bad so sad for them aimright?

They CHOSE to become single Mom's. Maybe if men stopped rewarding such behavior, we wouldn't have so many single Mom's. Unless she's a widow, I won't date a woman who chose to have a baby with another man, and then either refused to marry the father, or kicked him to the curb because she decided she had better options. I am 100% against giving single Mom's better options than remaining faithful to the fathers of their children.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Glad to hear Wright seems to be okay and I wish him a speedy recovery.

I also remember as a young fan late in the year 2000 trying to convince myself Wright would be our QB of the future after Troy Aikman got hurt.

I wouldn't mind being young again, but I am glad that era in Cowboys history is over. You younger fans out there would appreciate Dak a whole lot more if you suffered through those seasons.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Ima punk. I don't call mine a gun though . It's a pistola equalizer . . . or a true punk popper (no ball ammo here ... I like the Black Talons for stopping power).
* bro! I'd made the acquaintance of a retired L.A. swat team/head dick detective& range master type ,who'd been knee deep in the early 90's Rodney King stoked riots,,,whew! I'd imagine half of the forum members here, wouldn't appreciate the no b.s. tactical approach he'd taken while conducting the rectification operations concercerning fire truck pumper units taking sniper harassment fire,,,:lmao2:

* dude laid a half full 2quart zip-lock freezer bag of those banned "black talon" rounds in 9mm on me ,,,and I can almost pull in the senators name from that long forgotten dusty orbit of faded memory, who was instrumental in having them banned from public sale/usage, (he was a fat homo with a lisp),,,er,,,& I think I've still got about 6 or 7 of those nickel clad casing-liners in a grab-n-go gun& ammo can,too!

InTheZone

Reaction score
glad he's doing well. That man just lost all chances to see his kid again. Life in prison or death penalty for attempted homicide sounds about right.

Crazed Liotta Eyes

Reaction score
They CHOSE to become single Mom's. Maybe if men stopped rewarding such behavior, we wouldn't have so many single Mom's. Unless she's a widow, I won't date a woman who chose to have a baby with another man, and then either refused to marry the father, or kicked him to the curb because she decided she had better options. I am 100% against giving single Mom's better options than remaining faithful to the fathers of their children.
I know way more men who pulled that then women but maybe that is just my experience. Sorry if that happened to you. I married a woman in that scenario and could not be happier. To each their own I guess.

Jumbo075

Reaction score
I know way more men who pulled that then women but maybe that is just my experience. Sorry if that happened to you. I married a woman in that scenario and could not be happier. To each their own I guess.

You missed the point entirely. Guys like you are the ones who give women the incentive to cheat on the fathers of their children - because some other "nice" guy will come along to make them happier. It's about changing the incentives at a societal level, not about your personal happiness.

Crazed Liotta Eyes

Reaction score
You missed the point entirely. Guys like you are the ones who give women the incentive to cheat on the fathers of their children - because some other "nice" guy will come along to make them happier. It's about changing the incentives at a societal level, not about your personal happiness.
So what about the men who do the same thing? Did you miss that point?

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Do you really think all single moms are single because they cheated on the father or turned down a marriage proposal? Really? Sometimes the man says the child is not his or acknowledges fatherhood but chooses not to marry her. Some single moms were raped and chose to keep the baby. You can't paint all single mothers with the same brush.

Get well soon, Anthony Wright.

Crazed Liotta Eyes

Reaction score
Do you really think all single moms are single because they cheated on the father or turned down a marriage proposal? Really? Sometimes the man says the child is not his or acknowledges fatherhood but chooses not to marry her. Some single moms were raped and chose to keep the baby. You can't paint all single mothers with the same brush.

Get well soon, Anthony Wright.
I can't believe I even have to publicly agree with this in 2019. Good post.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Looks like some good news n that he is doing well

https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...ht-shot-nfl-ravens-cowboys-giants/1628058001/

Anthony Wright, who started 19 games with the Baltimore Ravens and Dallas Cowboys over parts of four seasons, suffered multiple gunshot wounds during the incident and was rushed into emergency surgery at a local hospital, according to police. He was in stable condition as of late Monday afternoon.

Police said the incident started with a "verbal altercation" in Concord, North Carolina — a small city north of Charlotte. According to the news release from police, Wright began arguing with his girlfriend's ex-boyfriend when the man was dropping off his daughter and shots were fired.

Glad the lad will survive this. I would offer thoughts and prayers but that is just ancient idolic stuff.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Dating a single mother is like playing someone else's saved game. More often than not you just don't do it.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
So what about the men who do the same thing? Did you miss that point?

sure there are men who cheat just as there are women who cheat. the difference is that most guys don't have a choice in the matter when it comes to becoming a father. If a single mother exists its because a woman chooses to have a child. Also said woman makes the choice to sleep with said horrible man, and spare me the well she didn't know. There is a reason why so many women write love letters to murderers in prison, they all think that they possess ze golden vag that is going to change said bad man around.

Crazed Liotta Eyes

Reaction score
sure there are men who cheat just as there are women who cheat. the difference is that most guys don't have a choice in the matter when it comes to becoming a father. If a single mother exists its because a woman chooses to have a child. Also said woman makes the choice to sleep with said horrible man, and spare me the well she didn't know. There is a reason why so many women write love letters to murderers in prison, they all think that they possess ze golden vag that is going to change said bad man around.
I have about a dozen responses swimming in my head but I don't think this is the place for this conversation. Get well Anthony Wright.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Damn!:(

*on the bright side(,,,er,,,however miniscule that it might be) of looking at this horrendous event, just be thankful that 98% of the sissified trigger pullers continue to stoke the 'clips' of their jammies with bargain basement full patch ball ammunition,,,o_O
Maybe, paper patched? :lmao:

DanA

Reaction score
This whole argument is weird to me. I'm sensing some "whoa is me" in here, people who want to blame single moms rather than own their behavior. Think about it logically. If they're choosing to be single moms, then it's because you were a worse choice and being a single mom is about the biggest indicator of poverty in America there is. I don't think the societal solution is to make it harder for single moms.

Trendnet

Reaction score

This some incel nonsense right here.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
* bro! I'd made the acquaintance of a retired L.A. swat team/head dick detective& range master type ,who'd been knee deep in the early 90's Rodney King stoked riots,,,whew! I'd imagine half of the forum members here, wouldn't appreciate the no b.s. tactical approach he'd taken while conducting the rectification operations concercerning fire truck pumper units taking sniper harassment fire,,,:lmao2:

* dude laid a half full 2quart zip-lock freezer bag of those banned "black talon" rounds in 9mm on me ,,,and I can almost pull in the senators name from that long forgotten dusty orbit of faded memory, who was instrumental in having them banned from public sale/usage, (he was a fat homo with a lisp),,,er,,,& I think I've still got about 6 or 7 of those nickel clad casing-liners in a grab-n-go gun& ammo can,too!

I reckon'''!! the entrance of Dalia might not warrant the abuse of one marvy lee jackson. I can't but understand think that I know why it happened when it was later that day then usual. I think if you had a beer with her everything would be...shall I say?! Recognizable.,,''A slew of bathering broncos are way better off then a sloth of blistering berries. Could you imagine if the 2 found eachother on the same path!!!??? :lmao2:

I can't fathom a reality where the stars sling watermelon juice all over the mountains of south central Nomadia!!

Melonfeud

Reaction score
I reckon'''!! the entrance of Dalia might not warrant the abuse of one marvy lee jackson. I can't but understand think that I know why it happened when it was later that day then usual. I think if you had a beer with her everything would be...shall I say?! Recognizable.,,''A slew of bathering broncos are way better off then a sloth of blistering berries. Could you imagine if the 2 found eachother on the same path!!!??? :lmao2:

I can't fathom a reality where the stars sling watermelon juice all over the mountains of south central Nomadia!!
( oh, did I ever have head on me like a bass turd orangutan this morning)

I'm definitely pickin' up on what yer' layin' down,,,all the while,I be diggin' on what yer' plantin' ,,,as well also :thumbup:

o_O

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Our main man of the leading edge info scoop, NEWS BOT had posted up over in the NEWS ZONE that local Charlotte law enforcement have done slapped the collar to the shooter :clap:

:thumbup::oldcouple::thumbup:

:starspin::starspin::starspin::starspin::starspin: