News: Former Cowboy/Giant QB Anthony Wright shot many times

Jumbo075

Reaction score
This some incel nonsense right here.

Another sad sign of the times is those who cannot form a valid counter argument resorting to ad hominem attacks, and congratulating themselves for having "won" the argument, when in fact, they've only exposed themselves as being weak.

ad ho·mi·nem
/ˌad ˈhämənəm/
adjective
  1. (of an argument or reaction) directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining.

Frozen700

Reaction score
These days you don't know who is carrying. I stopped getting mad at drivers, etc where there can be any confrontation years ago. Verbal spat with girlfriends ex bad news.

Exactly why I'm hesitant to date another female with kids. You just never know

Trendnet

Reaction score
Another sad sign of the times is those who cannot form a valid counter argument resorting to ad hominem attacks, and congratulating themselves for having "won" the argument, when in fact, they've only exposed themselves as being weak.

ad ho·mi·nem
/ˌad ˈhämənəm/
adjective
  1. (of an argument or reaction) directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining.

I'm gonna take a stab in the dark, and say all your other online profiles have Anime as your Avatars.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
My wife went to North West Cabarrus. I know Concord well.

Mr. C's is one of my favorites.
No way! Too real. I went to high school by the speedway, but have since relocated to another Charlotte suburb.

Mr. C's has always been a staple. Doesn't get much better than a Super C with french fries and a Cherry Lemon Sun Drop.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
No way! Too real. I went to high school by the speedway, but have since relocated to another Charlotte suburb.

Mr. C's has always been a staple. Doesn't get much better than a Super C with french fries and a Cherry Lemon Sun Drop.

That is the BOMB. I have had that numerous of times. Even though I am from the triad region my dad Pastored a Church in Mt. Pleasant NC, we use to go to Super C a lot of times. It is off the change.

Mountaineerfan

Reaction score

That is the BOMB. I have had that numerous of times. Even though I am from the triad region my dad Pastored a Church in Mt. Pleasant NC, we use to go to Super C a lot of times. It is off the change.

I usually get a Super C all the way. But my favorite is the grilled chicken with cheese and onions. The Best BBQ in the area is the smoke pit right at the corner of 73/29. My wife was an ADA at that prosecutors office for several years the elected DA is the real deal.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
I usually get a Super C all the way. But my favorite is the grilled chicken with cheese and onions. The Best BBQ in the area is the smoke pit right at the corner of 73/29. My wife was an ADA at that prosecutors office for several years the elected DA is the real deal.
Smoke Pit is legit! They're all over the place now (Salisbury, Monroe, Mooresville, etc.).

Small world, man.

Mountaineerfan

Reaction score
Smoke Pit is legit! They're all over the place now (Salisbury, Monroe, Mooresville, etc.).

Small world, man.

Where in Mooresville? I'm not away of it coming into town. I just moved to statesville to escape traffic I'm Mooresville.

Jumbo075

Reaction score
I'm gonna take a stab in the dark, and say all your other online profiles have Anime as your Avatars.

You'd be wrong. I can't stand Anime. Also, I don't go see comic book hero movies, because they bore me. I've been proposed to by 5 different women in the last decade, and turned them all down. When I was young, I dated a Playboy model. I have 3 grown children, one of whom I am currently in the process of paying for a wedding that comes up next January.

I've owned two businesses, and been a business executive in two other companies. I work as an engineer right now, and have been a College professor teaching Basic Electrical Theory, Air Conditioning Systems design, and Math. I've been in Construction for over 30 years, and am a real estate investor - having owned multiple rental properties for decades. I hardly ever watch TV, because it bores me. I am currently running about $170 million in construction projects.

My son is a pilot and a Captain in the US Army who commands a Reserve Company. My two daughters are a commercial real estate appraiser, and a Physical Therapist. ALL of them graduated college with ZERO college debt. Each year in June for the last 3 years, I've gone white water rafting in Montana. I've lived in 8 states, and a foreign country. I've been to 38 of the 50 states in America, and intend to go all 50 before I die. In high school, I was a state championship starting point guard in basketball, and an all-star catcher in baseball. I scored a perfect score on the SAT, and attended the US Military Academy at West Point in the mid-1980's.

Today, I'm working on my latest real estate acquisition, a house I bought a few months ago. I've installed 39 new cabinets in the house since April, and am painting them today. Once I get done with the cabinets, I'll be installing a new wood floor throughout the house. And when I get done renovating the house, I will promptly move out, get another tenant, and buy another property. I drive a Ford F150 pickup truck, and am well acquainted with getting my hands dirty doing hard manual labor.

Women respect me as a man because I act like a man, and treat them like women. I regularly have women years my junior flirt with me. And it's past time men like me started demanding that other men begin acting like real men, too. Our nation's survival is dependent upon it.

And the sad thing is that a little pissant like you still thinks he can win an argument by attacking me instead of going through the effort of actually making a case to oppose that which I've made. Anime? Really? Is that the best you can do?

Last edited:

Trendnet

Reaction score
You'd be wrong. I can't stand Anime. Also, I don't go see comic book hero movies, because they bore me. I've been proposed to by 5 different women in the last decade, and turned them all down. When I was young, I dated a Playboy model. I have 3 grown children, one of whom I am currently in the process of paying for a wedding that comes up next January.

I've owned two businesses, and been a business executive in two other companies. I work as an engineer right now, and have been a College professor teaching Basic Electrical Theory, Air Conditioning Systems design, and Math. I've been in Construction for over 30 years, and am a real estate investor - having owned multiple rental properties for decades. I hardly ever watch TV, because it bores me. I am currently running about $170 million in construction projects.

My son is a pilot and a Captain in the US Army who commands a Reserve Company. My two daughters are a commercial real estate appraiser, and a Physical Therapist. ALL of them graduated college with ZERO college debt. Each year in June for the last 3 years, I've gone white water rafting in Montana. I've lived in 8 states, and a foreign country. I've been to 38 of the 50 states in America, and intend to go all 50 before I die. In high school, I was a state championship starting point guard in basketball, and an all-star catcher in baseball. I scored a perfect score on the SAT, and attended the US Military Academy at West Point in the mid-1980's.

Today, I'm working on my latest real estate acquisition, a house I bought a few months ago. I've installed 39 new cabinets in the house since April, and am painting them today. Once I get done with the cabinets, I'll be installing a new wood floor throughout the house. And when I get done renovating the house, I will promptly move out, get another tenant, and buy another property. I drive a Ford F150 pickup truck, and am well acquainted with getting my hands dirty doing hard manual labor.

Women respect me as a man because I act like a man, and treat them like women. I regularly have women years my junior flirt with me. And it's past time men like me started demanding that other men begin acting like real men, too. Our nation's survival is dependent upon it.

And the sad thing is that a little pissant like you still thinks he can win an argument by attacking me instead of going through the effort of actually making a case to oppose that which I've made. Anime? Really? Is that the best you can do?

Lol

You hit all the checkpoints dude. All of them.

I never thought I'd run into an incel in the wild, yet here I am.

Jumbo075

Reaction score
Lol

You hit all the checkpoints dude. All of them.

I never thought I'd run into an incel in the wild, yet here I am.

You're not even trying to make an argument. Just calling people names. Lame.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Baby Daddy drama. Good Rule of Thumb. Don't get involved in raising some other man's children....no matter how sweet you think IT is.
Not all the time. But this one chick I was dealing with was messy as hell. She told me baby dad and her don't even get down like that etc. etc. Next thing I know he trying to beat down the door talking bout she's cheatin on him. I had the burner so I told her to tell him to fall back. I was like 22 at the time. He left and camped outside. I called a couple of my boys up and they met up with me outside her crib. He was pissed off I just kept it G and told him what the deal was. It's the females, they worse than guys

Jumbo075

Reaction score
Not all the time. But this one chick I was dealing with was messy as hell. She told me baby dad and her don't even get down like that etc. etc. Next thing I know he trying to beat down the door talking bout she's cheatin on him. I had the burner so I told her to tell him to fall back. I was like 22 at the time. He left and camped outside. I called a couple of my boys up and they met up with me outside her crib. He was pissed off I just kept it G and told him what the deal was. It's the females, they worse than guys

I could tell some stories also. Suffice it to say, I dipped into the Single Mother pool a few times after my divorce. The reality is that these women are desperate, and will do just about anything to get a decent man. I had two that were 17 years younger than me, and one that was 9 years younger. One of them was willing to invite other women to join us. Real freaky. Another was a Romanian whose father was a big Communist leader, but she let her kid run the house. Another had 3 kids by 3 different fathers, and wanted me to be their surrogate Daddy. But in EVERY CASE, they were crazy, and not worth it. I felt like I was poaching on another man's land when it came to the kids.

I have a brother who made the mistake of marrying a woman with 3 kids. He spent over $100K in legal bills for her fighting her ex-husband. The Courts actually forced him to give up his job in NYC and move back to Texas. It will be another year before the step-twins finally graduate high school, and he doesn't have the burden of supporting another man's children. He's looking forward to dumping his house in Southlake and downsizing. He did draw the line at paying for her kids college.

Older divorced women will lay down on a bed of gravel and are VERY GRATEFUL. But I don't like retreads, and the emotional baggage is extensive.

Recently, I've developed a relationship with a never married, no-child woman in her 20's who is the same age as one of my kids. A much better situation IMO. If my kids don't make me a grandfather soon, I may beat them to it and start up a new family brood.

Last edited:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Victim gets five bullets. Assailant gets $150,000 bond. Hilarious. :facepalm:

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
A member created a thread.

The thread provided news of a former Cowboy.

The former Cowboy was shot.

The shooter used deadly force because he could not handle an argument with the former Cowboy.

So. The thread's focus shifts to whom?

The baby mama.

CowboysZone. :facepalm::laugh:

Yea... We’ve got some people who live perfect lives in here. One has been proposed to 5 times and dated a playboy model! I wish I was perfect like them.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Yikes -- living proof that it's best to choose wisely about getting involved with the children of others.

Nevertheless, here's hoping that Anthony Wright fully recovers from his wounds in the near future.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
sure there are men who cheat just as there are women who cheat. the difference is that most guys don't have a choice in the matter when it comes to becoming a father. If a single mother exists its because a woman chooses to have a child. Also said woman makes the choice to sleep with said horrible man, and spare me the well she didn't know. There is a reason why so many women write love letters to murderers in prison, they all think that they possess ze golden vag that is going to change said bad man around.
Verily & Forsooth ,,,which is the ringing truth,,, that does reside within that veiled insight ,,,for did not that all encompassing gripping velvet glove of feminine love ,beckon &pull down from the very heavens above 1/3 of God's Angels?,,,:confused:

o_O