News: Former Cowboy/Giant QB Anthony Wright shot many times

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
I could tell some stories also. Suffice it to say, I dipped into the Single Mother pool a few times after my divorce. The reality is that these women are desperate, and will do just about anything to get a decent man. I had two that were 17 years younger than me, and one that was 9 years younger. One of them was willing to invite other women to join us. Real freaky. Another was a Romanian whose father was a big Communist leader, but she let her kid run the house. Another had 3 kids by 3 different fathers, and wanted me to be their surrogate Daddy. But in EVERY CASE, they were crazy, and not worth it. I felt like I was poaching on another man's land when it came to the kids.

I have a brother who made the mistake of marrying a woman with 3 kids. He spent over $100K in legal bills for her fighting her ex-husband. The Courts actually forced him to give up his job in NYC and move back to Texas. It will be another year before the step-twins finally graduate high school, and he doesn't have the burden of supporting another man's children. He's looking forward to dumping his house in Southlake and downsizing. He did draw the line at paying for her kids college.

Older divorced women will lay down on a bed of gravel and are VERY GRATEFUL. But I don't like retreads, and the emotional baggage is extensive.

Recently, I've developed a relationship with a never married, no-child woman in her 20's who is the same age as one of my kids. A much better situation IMO. If my kids don't make me a grandfather soon, I may beat them to it and start up a new family brood.
My man lol.

Jumbo075

Reaction score
Yea... We’ve got some people who live perfect lives in here. One has been proposed to 5 times and dated a playboy model! I wish I was perfect like them.

A perfect life is one in which a man finds a woman who remains faithful to him, and he remains married and faithful to her for 70 years. It's not that much of a triumph to have women after you, nor is it a "perfect life." Women aren't the great prize you think they are. But a faithful and loving wife - now that is a prize worth having. The guys with perfect lives are those who have that.

DanA

Reaction score
How did this go from Ex-Cowboy getting shot to the life and narcissistic times of Jumbo Gump.

He’s a ‘real man’ that doesn’t sleep with a baby momma because that’s rewarding them, making life to easy for them. But boy, he can tell you some stories. You know back in his ’young’ days when he was sleeping with a freaky baby momma that was 15 years his younger...he’s wiser now, got some perspective now he’s out of his.....40’s?

Give me a break. I’d guess 13 y.o kid, part time internet warrior, but nope, you’ve been around here to long and write too cleanly. Just a sad old man whose swallowed a red pill.

And 39 cabinets in one house? You should consider adding a few more, Where are you going to fit the towels?

Jumbo075

Reaction score
How did this go from Ex-Cowboy getting shot to the life and narcissistic times of Jumbo Gump.

He’s a ‘real man’ that doesn’t sleep with a baby momma because that’s rewarding them, making life to easy for them. But boy, he can tell you some stories. You know back in his ’young’ days when he was sleeping with a freaky baby momma that was 15 years his younger...he’s wiser now, got some perspective now he’s out of his.....40’s?

Give me a break. I’d guess 13 y.o kid, part time internet warrior, but nope, you’ve been around here to long and write too cleanly. Just a sad old man whose swallowed a red pill.

And 39 cabinets in one house? You should consider adding a few more, Where are you going to fit the towels?

I was attacked as an "incel" and defended myself. Absent the personal attack, there would have been no need for the defense. Since when is defending yourself narcissistic?

Frankly, I've never understood why other men have a problem getting a woman. It is exceedingly easy in my experience. And the best looking ones are the easiest to get. For the most part, a woman's identity is wrapped up in her attractiveness to men, and her ability to get male attention. That's pretty easy to exploit.

Any man who wraps up his identity in his ability to get a woman is a sad example of a man. To demonstrate the ability to get female attention is no big achievement. Far from it. Men should be about a heck of a lot more than that.

Last edited:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Ya know? I half way freak out ( up in my wheelhouse) upon about half-way thru that first encounter with a new women, in my trying to figure out how to amicably be getting shy/rid of her,,,Already!
( straight trutho_O)

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I was attacked as an "incel" and defended myself. Absent the personal attack, there would have been no need for the defense. Since when is defending yourself narcissistic?

Frankly, I've never understood why other men have a problem getting a woman. It is exceedingly easy in my experience. And the best looking ones are the easiest to get. For the most part, a woman's identity is wrapped up in her attractiveness to men, and her ability to get male attention. That's pretty easy to exploit.

Any man who wraps up his identity in his ability to get a woman is a sad example of a man. To demonstrate the ability to get female attention is no big achievement. Far from it. Men should be about a heck of a lot more than that.

The irony

DeaconBlues

M'Kevon
Reaction score
Baby Daddy drama. Good Rule of Thumb. Don't get involved in raising some other man's children....no matter how sweet you think IT is.

Yeah, no. If I followed this, would never raised my oldest daughter (and damn right, my daughter. Any one I changed diapers on more than 2x ranks). Of course, there was the issue with her mom, who's certifiable.

It also helps that the baby daddy lives in NY, while I was in SoCal. My daughter once visited him for a few weeks - came back shocked over his lifestyle (along with his 2nd family). She kept saying "they eat cereal for dinner". Never wanted to go back; now that she is grown, they meet in Las Vegas.

dogberry

Reaction score
Were the guys that shot up the house of the coach for the Colts ever caught?

Is that one word in German?