Former Cowboy Lucky Whitehead playing in CFL

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
On a boring Thursday night in Vancouver, I turned on the local CFL team BC Lions vs Edminton Elks (dropped Eskimos name) and lo and behold, Lucky Whitehead is on the Lions. My office is near the practice facility so who knows, might run into him in food court.
I got nervous every single time that dude caught a punt.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
On a boring Thursday night in Vancouver, I turned on the local CFL team BC Lions vs Edminton Elks (dropped Eskimos name) and lo and behold, Lucky Whitehead is on the Lions. My office is near the practice facility so who knows, might run into him in food court.
lol did the redblacks change their name too?

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Oh. Well that is nice.

I fully expected that I would open the thread to see he passed tragically.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Maybe you will pop into him sometime…

garyo1954

Reaction score
This is bad news for Zeke. He'll always have the memory of Tiffany Thompson and Lucky in a motel while he was in Cleveland. The poor guy was appealing his six game suspension and......

"I received like 15 texts from an unknown number, and the texts were screen shots of text messages between Tiffany and one of my current teammates that play with me for the Cowboys. And then there was a picture of a hotel reservation which had her name and also his name on it. Basically, her telling me that she slept with one of my teammates the previous week while we were in Cleveland."

His mama didn't name him Lucky for nothing, y'know!

ESisback

Reaction score
This is bad news for Zeke. He'll always have the memory of Tiffany Thompson and Lucky in a motel while he was in Cleveland. The poor guy was appealing his six game suspension and......

"I received like 15 texts from an unknown number, and the texts were screen shots of text messages between Tiffany and one of my current teammates that play with me for the Cowboys. And then there was a picture of a hotel reservation which had her name and also his name on it. Basically, her telling me that she slept with one of my teammates the previous week while we were in Cleveland."

Sloppy seconds with Zeke’s dumpster ex, AND playing ball in Canada? My gawd! How lucky can one guy get?

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score

damn