Former Cowboy Patrick Watkins playing in CFL

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
I remember Parcells had him doing some kind of stretching with a broomstick.

There was a pic of it and for the love of Mike I couldn't tell which was Patrick and which was the broomstick......... :)

Last edited:

Seven

Reaction score
For old times sake

Damn shame what became of cocaine Sam

Straight up dumb ***. Trying to be all Tony Montana...............

He got some hard years in the federal pen.

The NFL is lucky they stopped there. He was ratting out a crap ton of athletes he was dealing to.

The amounts of weed and coke this dude was wanting was crazy.

He swore he could push it, inside the league alone.............

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I forget, was it Campo part II at that time?

He was here for the duration of the Wade Phillips years. I think Campo came back for the start of Wade's 2nd year. I can't remember the guy that was the DB coach Wade's first year, but I seem to recall that people thought Campo was an improvement.

The veterans on those teams were not that helpful either. I remember both Newman and Sensabaugh pointing fingers at young players like they were in PeeWee football.

Illini88228

Reaction score
He was here for the duration of the Wade Phillips years. I think Campo came back for the start of Wade's 2nd year. I can't remember the guy that was the DB coach Wade's first year, but I seem to recall that people thought Campo was an improvement.

The veterans on those teams were not that helpful either. I remember both Newman and Sensabaugh pointing fingers at young players like they were in PeeWee football.

Todd Bowles

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He was a pretty good gunner for a while

I remember him having a really strong season on ST's one year. 2009 maybe

Deep_South

Reaction score
Akwasi Owusu-Ansah got a pick 6 for the Toronto Argonauts a few days ago.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Dunno why so many people are mad at the guy, the biggest mistake he made was trying to live his dream. He didn't draft himself to the Cowboys.

Good to see he's still playing and doing alright.

lostar2009

Reaction score
Wasn't he a special team guy? I recall those days. I use to cringe when he was playing D.

Seven

Reaction score
Remember when Desean Jackson went deep on him, scored a TD, and Patty went to the bench and CRIED. Ugh

Ohhhh........I forgot about that one. I also didn't know that DeSean has been around for that long. Wow.

Seven

Reaction score
Dunno why so many people are mad at the guy, the biggest mistake he made was trying to live his dream. He didn't draft himself to the Cowboys.

Good to see he's still playing and doing alright.

Who's mad?