Former OT Jake Fisher moving to TE

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
It's a great place.

It's like being out of the US.

You are only 90 miles from Cuba.

The drive down is as nice a drive as there is.

You go over long 2 lane bridges from island to island all the way down.

The water is turquoise blue and green..very pretty.

Key West is a fun place, fishing,food, Hemingway House, Mallory Square.

The strangest thing is all the bars are open all night.

At midnight, all the straight customers leave and all the hay people hit the bars and the party really rocks.

I'm awfully straight and I thought I was going to be turned off by that...but they are easy people to like.

No problem.

Key West has tried several times to succeed from the US be their own country.

Very different place.

Sounds like it might be a fun place to venture to for a vacation. From the sound of things, it seems similar to Cancun, a place where I spent 4 or 5 days on vacation, back around '85 or so.

Of course, in Key West, you're still in the United States, rather than Mexico. I might just give it a try it one of these days. It really does sound like a great place to be, if you're careful enough to keep tabs on the weather and avoid hurricane season.

Last edited:

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Ya both ought to know by now already, that @Corso is 42 laps ahead of you both in the categories of calculated intellect & capabilities of classy composed prose,don't ya?,,,and while it's obvious yer' combined sewer rat-brained like scheming plan to bolster yer' lame& beyond impedient efforted forces to even remain standing in the ring with me past round #2 of this verbal fray
( and while he runs a bit thicker of an eggshell veneer casing-liner as say compared to the permanently fractured&shattered casingliner shell @dallasdave of lame suffers from after he felt froggy , yer' pursued "prospect" won't make it past round #3 tangling with me,as I already know which fuzz up launch buttons to push with him:lmao:)
41 laps, tbh. I'm a humble man...

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Man,,,ya know what, fiery orb of rapid sky travel ,my Brother? ,,, I'd of prolly tried to befriend that bartender, and a good start would've been like leaving a $20 "kicker tip" left laying on the bar where you was sitting, as, well,,, he'd be a somewhat valuable kind of friend to have an alliance with, as think about it,,,? Just from a mere wink& a nod from you, he'd be doctoring up that drink to the smoking hot blond chick yer' on the prod fer' with Quaaludes& set her big surfer dude boyfriend up with a hemlock hi ball ,,,er,,, ya know, no problem from him,,,evero_O

:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
Oh my..

It was fun remembering that time.

Had long ago forgotten about it.

You are bad.

To the bone.

Like I said before..

we get into some strange conversations for a football site.

:p

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
41 laps, tbh. I'm a humble man...
:lmao:LMAO:lmao:

,,,er,,,arhumphhh,
arhumphhh,,,I shall graciously stand corrected, as such exhibited virtue's of one's modesty are rarely, if ever, encountered much anymore, considering the current consideration of all considerable courses of contemplation a feller finds hisself forced to having to fine grind the contemplating thought processes thereof which it entails,,,ya know? o_O

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Way cool,my man& I'm feeling privileged that you shared that with me (us, in forum fellowship)
But,,,er,,,about those two previously mentioned dudes sharing that timeshare? Well, the skinny is they both go down there at the same time together & hardly venture from the abode,,,:huh:,,,pretty strange really, if not downright odd, all things being considered,ya knowo_O

:lmao:
Hmmm...

Like I said..

Key West is an interesting place.

:omg:

waldoputty

Reaction score
Ya both ought to know by now already, that @Corso is 42 laps ahead of you both in the categories of calculated intellect & capabilities of classy composed prose,don't ya?,,,and while it's obvious yer' combined sewer rat-brained like scheming plan to bolster yer' lame& beyond impedient efforted forces to even remain standing in the ring with me past round #2 of this verbal fray
( and while he runs a bit thicker of an eggshell veneer casing-liner as say compared to the permanently fractured&shattered casingliner shell @dallasdave of lame suffers from after he felt froggy , yer' pursued "prospect" won't make it past round #3 tangling with me,as I already know which fuzz up launch buttons to push with him:lmao:)

@dallasdave, melon trying to remove the stink from his stench with scary 42 to lend credibility :)
his sad casing liner has expired, rotting away in ways only mirror can attest
certainly not fit for the white couch of light that is true puttyism

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Hmmm...

Like I said..

Key West is an interesting place.

:omg:

* Man, I' damn ner' dying from LAUGHTER over here,,,er,,, and my 'Cat' is wanting fed another can of " kitty cocaine/ fancy feast" cuz' she keeps jumping up on me then jumping off, as I'm certain it's not out of her concern for my wellbeing she's doing it,,,:lmao:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
@dallasdave, melon trying to remove the stink from his stench with scary 42 to lend credibility :)
Ha! The only repeatable piece of any conversational Worth is the gifted bestowment of my refraction from the varying elements from the evil end of the light spectrum in the form of the "Mirror Melon" ,,,the only crisp& refreshing slice of coolness you got in yer playing hand,,,I gave to you ,,,:muttley:,,,er,,, and didn't them there international espionage operatives from the K.G.B. done run the stench of yer' decaying &functionally misfiring casing-liner up inside a trash dumpster a recent ways back in time? You might wanna' catch a fresh sniff of the wind's labeled perspective there Mr.Fox in his own stinking hole there PUTTY-BUDDY o_O

Melonfeud

Reaction score
And another thing ( as I was laughing to much in minds formulation of my previous post)

What's up with this "white couch of light being the true path to Puttyism",,, SHEESE! Wally, you popped off for over a month a couple of years back about how you were gonna move back to downtown WOK-VILLE ,set-up house with 5 other never been laid chop-stick wielding noodle slurppers just like you& have a heavily stashed hidden camera
" casting couch fabricated outta' red colored E-Z wipe Naugahyde" envisioning all that free pervy action you was planning on getting from all those poverty stricken Asian Lady boys ,,,try as you might in whatever feeble spin you wanna attempt, but the facts remain,,,and come to think about it, that's almost a lead pipe cinch, as to how you got Lame Dave to ride with you headlong to utter defeat every time upon taking the field Melon of Feud commands ,was offering him red casting couch action with those Bottom tiered Asian Lady Boys,,,,BAWAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, I'd figured it was some kinda' slinky chink deal like that,,,
,:lmao::lmao2::lmao:,,,o_O

dallasdave

Reaction score
I would bring him in and cut Rico

JAKE FISHERT, UNSIGNED FREE AGENT
Free agent OT Jake Fisher worked out for the Texans.

Fisher is shopping himself as a blocking tight end. He's down to 285-pounds after playing at 305 last year. The Texans are the only team that's been connected to Fisher.

RELATED:
SOURCE: Aaron Wilson on Twitter
Mar 15, 2019, 8:02 PM

JAKE FISHERT, CINCINNATI BENGALS

Free agent OT Jake Fisher is moving to tight end.
He's down to 285-pounds as he tries to convert into a blocking tight end. Fisher was struggling to hold his own as a swing tackle, but the add versatility could help extend his career. There's enough name value for Fisher to get a chance somewhere this offseason. We don't expect him to land more than a veteran minimum deal.

SOURCE: Ian Rapoport on Twitter
Mar 2, 2019, 10:44 AM

J.

Fisher

T
Unsigned Free Agent
10385.jpg

DOB (Age): 4/23/1993 (25)
HT/WT: 6' 6" / 305 lbs.
College: Oregon
Drafted: 2015 / Rd. 2 (53) / CIN
Dallas should pass on this guy.

John813

Reaction score
Probably wants that payday Nick Boyle got. Who is purely a blocking TE.
Of course he would get a 1 year min contract now, but if he excelled he could carve out a nice niche career as a blocker.

waldoputty

Reaction score
Ha! The only repeatable piece of any conversational Worth is the gifted bestowment of my refraction from the varying elements from the evil end of the light spectrum in the form of the "Mirror Melon" ,,,the only crisp& refreshing slice of coolness you got in yer playing hand,,,I gave to you ,,,:muttley:,,,er,,, and didn't them there international espionage operatives from the K.G.B. done run the stench of yer' decaying &functionally misfiring casing-liner up inside a trash dumpster a recent ways back in time? You might wanna' catch a fresh sniff of the wind's labeled perspective there Mr.Fox in his own stinking hole there PUTTY-BUDDY o_O

wow, putty went to do some work and melon goes posting away :lmao:
still focused on putty holes, such disturbed behavior definitely not worthy of the white couch of light

waldoputty

Reaction score
And another thing ( as I was laughing to much in minds formulation of my previous post)

What's up with this "white couch of light being the true path to Puttyism",,, SHEESE! Wally, you popped off for over a month a couple of years back about how you were gonna move back to downtown WOK-VILLE ,set-up house with 5 other never been laid chop-stick wielding noodle slurppers just like you& have a heavily stashed hidden camera
" casting couch fabricated outta' red colored E-Z wipe Naugahyde" envisioning all that free pervy action you was planning on getting from all those poverty stricken Asian Lady boys ,,,try as you might in whatever feeble spin you wanna attempt, but the facts remain,,,and come to think about it, that's almost a lead pipe cinch, as to how you got Lame Dave to ride with you headlong to utter defeat every time upon taking the field Melon of Feud commands ,was offering him red casting couch action with those Bottom tiered Asian Lady Boys,,,,BAWAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, I'd figured it was some kinda' slinky chink deal like that,,,
,:lmao::lmao2::lmao:,,,o_O
Melon is in pieces, lying in a sewer :laugh::lmao::lmao2:
Yer' a regular powerhouse of razor wit today,I'll tell ya,,,Bravo, :clap:encore,,,o_O
,,,encore:clap:

ok boys, we better quit it before getting in trouble
putty has no intent of being in the red benching couch despite rotten melon desires to sit next to putty

Melonfeud

Reaction score
ok boys, we better quit it before getting in trouble
putty has no intent of being in the red benching couch despite rotten melon desires to sit next to putty
The redlining of yer vivid imagination needle that's calibrated with that PervyPutty's perverts of perversion meter yer running on is of little to no concern to me Waldo,press on back to the underground confines of that sewerpipe labyrinth of known comfort SickPuppyPutty & be sure to take Lame Dave with you, as he's bound to get ran over while playing out in the street by hisself,,,o_O