Twitter: Former Pats WR/ST Coach Joe Judge to be Giants Head Coach

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
dang down to college or high school for Jason.
"I'd really hate for him to go to an elementary school and have success, jerry jones"

and we put up with this crap since 07.

ryanbabs

Reaction score
Don't always agree with you bro, but there is no doubt that not only is McCarty the cream of the NFC East, he is one of the better coaches in the entire league in my opinion. I honestly don't think you can point to the last couple of years in Green Bay and put that all on Mike. I know that when we faced MM in the past I always felt like he was going to out coach anyone we had at the helm, so I personally have a healthy respect for him.
I’m thinking (and hoping) that he taught Rodgers a lot of those “little things” that gives you advantages as a QB, that he will pass to Dak...like quick snaps when the defense is changing players, quick snaps at the goal line when defense isn’t set, etc. Those things add up.

mrmojo

Reaction score
Im sitting here listening to WFAN and they are talking about the Giants looking to hire Jason Garrett as the OC and Wade Phillips as the DC.

I think my head is going to explode.
Imagine if they do, that could turn into a Gilbride/Buddy Ryan situation....must see TV.