Twitter: Former Pats WR/ST Coach Joe Judge to be Giants Head Coach

Dwight

Reaction score
This is an interesting hire for the Giants.

The organization probably dodged a bullet by not signing Jason Garrett.

JayFord

Reaction score
Who?????? Gentlemen should just pack his bags a leave now coz he sure hell will be fired this time next year........:lmao2:

same thing i said i mean Judge might work out but the guy has been mostly a position coach and recently the special teams coach which is important but there were other names out there

Kevinicus

Reaction score
The coach of the Patriot receivers that the talking heads were saying all year that Brady couldn't trust?

Edit: Ah, I see now he was also the special teams coordinator. Makes more sense now.

crazytown41

Reaction score
Garrett's agent must be leaking info to Rapaport. He was off on JG and Rhule today.

Who in their right mind thinks JG deserves another shot at coaching :laugh:

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
It seems like a bizarre higher.

First, they let McCarthy get out of town then try to get him back for a second interview only to get one-upped by Jerry.

Than Rhule gives them a chance to match Carolina's offer and they decline, only to higher a WR coach?

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
When i saw judge in the title Judge Judy came to my mind.
I never know who is this guy is but let's hope he sucks

beacamdim

Reaction score
not sure what to make of this,the patriots have awful WRs outside of Edleman for a while now.

He only added WR recently. He is historically a ST coach, and still was for NE. Was also expected to become NE OC should McDaniels get a HC job as expected.

Saban (whom he worked for at AL) and Belichick apparently love him. And Giants are clearly hoping/projecting that he will be another great HC with a ST background like Belichick, Cowher, Levy, Vermeil, and Ditka.

Risky, bold move here.

Soar or crash and burn. To be continued . . .