Found out why Goodell hates the Cowboys

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
  • Michael Bidwell, Chattanooga, TN

02:15 PM ET

I was just wondering what the current status is with the NFL Collective Bargaining Agreement? Could there be a possibility of a strike within the next few years? Quick question....What was your favorite NFL team when you were a kid? By the way, you are doing a fantastic job, and i wish you the best.

Commissioner Roger Goodell, NFL.com

This past May, the owners exercised an option to not to extend the CBA beyond the 2010 season. I expect negotiations will begin over the next year on a variety of issues. The good news for you as a fan is there is no risk of a work stoppage before 2011. I am hopeful that we will be able to reach an agreement that will be fair to both the owners and the players and that will be good for the fans.

I was a Baltimore Colts fan initially and then became a Commanders fan. Now I'm a fan of all 32 teams! Thanks for your support.
http://chat.nfl.com/front/archived_chat/42

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Oh great. Just what the fans needed. Another reason to hate the guy. I did see him in the owners box with Danny boy on Monday night. Of course they only showed that when the Commanders were up by 6. As usual they didn't show much of Danny Boy's face, or reactions, when his Skins were getting their butts whipped.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
The second one in a row? :banghead:

He was sitting awfully close to Lil Napoleon at the game on Monday night...

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
I will never understand a person who is a fan of so many teams. I don't have enough emotion for my own, let alone 2 or 3 others.

My Sooners and my Cowboys have destroyed my living room soooo many times.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Dallas;2405576 said:
I will never understand a person who is a fan of so many teams. I don't have enough emotion for my own, let alone 2 or 3 others.

My Sooners and my Cowboys have destroyed my living room soooo many times.

THEY HAVE? Geez man you should be sueing them. Destroying your stuff like that. :)

sonnyboy

Benched
Reaction score
Rampage;2405544 said:
  • Michael Bidwell, Chattanooga, TN

02:15 PM ET

I was just wondering what the current status is with the NFL Collective Bargaining Agreement? Could there be a possibility of a strike within the next few years? Quick question....What was your favorite NFL team when you were a kid? By the way, you are doing a fantastic job, and i wish you the best.

Commissioner Roger Goodell, NFL.com

This past May, the owners exercised an option to not to extend the CBA beyond the 2010 season. I expect negotiations will begin over the next year on a variety of issues. The good news for you as a fan is there is no risk of a work stoppage before 2011. I am hopeful that we will be able to reach an agreement that will be fair to both the owners and the players and that will be good for the fans.

I was a Baltimore Colts fan initially and then became a Commanders fan. Now I'm a fan of all 32 teams! Thanks for your support.
http://chat.nfl.com/front/archived_chat/42

When was the soonest Pacman could return? Hmmmmmmmmm!

Goddell: We are suspending Adam Jones for four weeks.

Ring ring ring. Hello. Hey Roger, its lil dannyboy. You know Pacman will be eligible for our rematch with the Cowboys since the Cowboys have BYE week coming up, don't you.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I would have put money on him being a Patriots fan. Their guys don't get suspended for anything.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
he is from jamestown ny.

why in the heck is he not a bills fan?

MrMom

Reaction score
Hostile;2405609 said:
I would have put money on him being a Patriots fan. Their guys don't get suspended for anything.

:laugh2:

Seriously. Wilfork? And the media barely even covered the Kaczur story.

aikemirv

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2405554 said:
Oh great. Just what the fans needed. Another reason to hate the guy. I did see him in the owners box with Danny boy on Monday night. Of course they only showed that when the Commanders were up by 6. As usual they didn't show much of Danny Boy's face, or reactions, when his Skins were getting their butts whipped.

That is the truth but they love to show Jerry squirm when the Cowboys are down. I thought about that fact on Monday night.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
MrMom;2405650 said:
:laugh2:

Seriously. Wilfork? And the media barely even covered the Kaczur story.
Not to mention the lesser penalty against Belicheck than against Wade Wilson.

Kaczur is an admitted drug felon turned snitch and nothing.

Of course I have to wonder why Matt Jones hasn't been suspended either.

He's quick on the trigger, except in certain curious circumstances.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2405554 said:

Has Goodell ever sat in the box with Jerry?

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2405560 said:
The second one in a row? :banghead:

He was sitting awfully close to Lil Napoleon at the game on Monday night...

Not only is Lil Napoleon redundant, it insults the Frenchman.

Choisissez votre arme!

cowboyrock

Benched
Reaction score
Have i not been screaming this for 2 years about this guy? he is a cowboy hater who will do whatever it takes to screw us. now we find out this cheating clown is a refskins fan. he grew up like the teams in the NE. and all those teams hate the Cowboys.he has been exposed. i cant stand the guy.

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
I thought everyone knew when he got the job that he was a Commanders fan.

joseephuss

Reaction score
Hostile;2405659 said:
Not to mention the lesser penalty against Belicheck than against Wade Wilson.

Kaczur is an admitted drug felon turned snitch and nothing.

Of course I have to wonder why Matt Jones hasn't been suspended either.

He's quick on the trigger, except in certain curious circumstances.

Joey Porter wonders the same thing.

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5jlE7CqcTWHdDGEaVHipqBsZr3rDAD9490U600

Porter says Jags' Jones shouldn't be playing

By EDDIE PELLS – 1 day ago

First, Joey Porter picked on Brandon Marshall. Now, the Dolphins linebacker is going after Matt Jones.

On a conference call with reporters Wednesday, Porter said he had no idea how the Jaguars receiver could still be playing despite having a felony cocaine charge against him earlier this year.

Porter, who called Marshall "soft" and a pouter after Miami's win in Denver last weekend, made his comments after being asked about the NFL's crackdown on big hits that are deemed illegal and dangerous. Early in the season, commissioner Roger Goodell sent a warning letter to teams telling them, among other things, that first-time offenders would be subject to fines.

"If I knew the answers, I'd still have 20 more thousand dollars," said Porter, who was fined $20,000 last month for criticizing referee Ed Hochuli after a loss to Houston. "But I'm still trying to figure out how a guy gets caught with cocaine in his car and still plays the game and nothing happens.

"He got caught with cocaine and Matt Jones is still playing football. How does he get away with that? And then you fine people $20,000 for making comments to the media about the refs. The guy got caught with cocaine."

In July, Jones was charged with cocaine possession when a police officer in Fayetteville, Ark., saw him inside a parked car allegedly cutting up cocaine with a credit card.

Last month, Jones agreed to enter into a drug treatment program that could erase the felony charge against him.

The NFL suspended Jones for three games, but he appealed the suspension and is awaiting a final decision.

Asked on Wednesday — before Porter made his comments — if he would like to get the looming suspension over with, Jones said: "You definitely want to, but it's not my choice. I'm going to play as long as I can and whenever, whatever, you go through it."

Porter, meanwhile, also responded to the comments Marshall made about him Monday in response to Porter's initial comments the day before. Marshall called Porter soft and said he had "popcorn muscles."

Porter said he didn't know what "popcorn muscles" are.

"Nope. I know Orville Redenbacher. I know popcorn," he said. "But I'm not worried about that. That game is over. I'm looking at Seattle. For him to still be on that, I did get in his head, obviously. He's wasting time. They have a game tomorrow. I'm worried about me. I left Denver three days ago."

Denver plays at Cleveland on Thursday, while the Dolphins play the Seahawks on Sunday. Miami doesn't play Jacksonville this season.

cowboyrock

Benched
Reaction score
Another thing.notice how hesuspended pacman for 4 games. making sure he would miss the 2nd Commanders game. the guy is trying to destroy the cowboys. he's a joke.