News: Fox: Michael Irvin discusses partying during his NFL career

Cmac

Reaction score
Loved Mike performing on game day......but he would have been banned by Roger.....in today's NFL.

dcstar

Reaction score
Tool of a human being. Not the brightest bulb in the pack. Runs his mouth way too much for my liking.

Go Cowboys!

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Love Mike and the 30 for 30 on Da U. When Bennie Blades was in bed and got the call from Mike to come down to the club to handle some dudes. Blades get there and see who Mike was talking about and told him let's get the h--- out of here because these are real killers not make believe killers but real killers. LOL

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Irvin is the poster child for how I view professional athletes, I don't care what they do within their personal lives and it is none of my business. I am selfish, they are there for my entertainment and Irvin fulfilled that as a player.

Oh to be a fly on the wall in the Yankees locker room with Cobb and Ruth.

There were things going on around Jordan that I didn't care for but I wouldn't miss a game he played.

Does anyone really care about Irvin, 25 years removed as a player? He showed up ready to play, that was all that mattered to me.

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
Don't care if he was coked out, drunk , or whatever. That's his deal. He showed up to work, got it done.

Sorry he wasn't a good boy as all you "saints" in here.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Don't care if he was coked out, drunk , or whatever. That's his deal. He showed up to work, got it done.

What was Charles Barkley comments about him being your kids role model.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
But he is a star player on a 3 time super bowl champion dynasty so the haters can suck it.
I was a big fan of Irvin on the field but he was obviously a criminal wearing a jersey.

Did you support his behavior off the field ?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Irvin is the poster child for how I view professional athletes, I don't care what they do within their personal lives and it is none of my business. I am selfish, they are there for my entertainment and Irvin fulfilled that as a player.

Oh to be a fly on the wall in the Yankees locker room with Cobb and Ruth.

There were things going on around Jordan that I didn't care for but I wouldn't miss a game he played.

Does anyone really care about Irvin, 25 years removed as a player? He showed up ready to play, that was all that mattered to me.
How would you feel If that was your loved one he allegedly raped in the hotel?

There are real people who are victims of the super stars behavior. Do we really want our star athletes abusing and raping women . That turns us on does it?

Not directed at you Coach but to others who want to turn a deaf ear to these thugs criminal behavior. Irvin rap sheet is a mile long. He would be in prison if not for his celebrity status.

in today’s NFL would have been suspended and probably lifetime ban.

Diehardblues

Reaction score

If any of us had conducted ourselves in such manner we’d all be in prison.

Your ok with rapist , domestic violence , coke heads and criminal behavior in your workplace as long as they show up for work. What a low standard you have. I bet your employer has higher standards.

No. It’s not just his deal . Citizens have a duty to follow the law. We all don’t have celebrity status and means to keep us from being prosecuted. You’re ok with the double standard in society.

If your famous it’s ok to murder, abuse and cause harm in society breaking the law cause you can catch TD’s for your favorite team.

We aren’t talking about going out and just parting with some guys having a good time. Maybe some misdemeanors like DWI. These are hardened felony crimes he committed.

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
If any of us had conducted ourselves in such manner we’d all be in prison.

Your ok with rapist , domestic violence , coke heads and criminal behavior in your workplace as long as they show up for work. What a low standard you have. I bet your employer has higher standards.

No. It’s not just his deal . Citizens have a duty to follow the law. We all don’t have celebrity status and means to keep us from being prosecuted. You’re ok with the double standard in society.

If your famous it’s ok to murder, abuse and cause harm in society breaking the law cause you can catch TD’s for your favorite team.

We aren’t talking about going out and just parting with some guys having a good time. Maybe some misdemeanors like DWI. These are hardened felony crimes he committed.

Rapist? Murderer? When was Irvin EITHER of these? Get a grip.

lostar2009

Reaction score
Michael Irvin was always in good shape. So i don't really care as long he came to work and did his job.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Rapist? Murderer? When was Irvin EITHER of these? Get a grip.
He was arrested for Rape. Charges were dropped of course. But I was making a general reference to all NFL players. This is a position I’ve been very outspoken on over the years.

Defending our most notorious criminally behaved player in Cowboys history isn’t a flattering position. Perhaps you should refresh your memory on his rap sheet.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Irvin