News: Fox: Michael Irvin discusses partying during his NFL career

Diehardblues

Reaction score
As great as he was, imagine if he was clean during his playing days.
Who knows , maybe he was only great cause he was doing Cocaine . Kinda like Hollywood Henderson. That would definitely explain Michael’s hyped up his behavior .

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Michael was a one of our greatest of all time . I have one of his jerseys . But when we start talking about off the field he was one of the worst . It must be said. A stud on the field and a thug off the field .

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I won’t .

If you want to glorify athletes with his rap sheet and criminal behavior in which if he wasn’t a celebrity athlete he’d be in prison , you go right ahead. But I’ll continue calling him out.

If he wasn’t a Cowboy , fans would he bashing him.

th

Last edited:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Irvin probably wouldn’t even have a job with NFL if not for Jerry’s influence after being fired from ESPN.

I can’t even watch when he’s on. He’s Jerry’s biggest homer.

37714300.png.cf.png

Last edited:

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
I won’t .

If you want to glorify athletes with his rap sheet and criminal behavior in which if he wasn’t a celebrity athlete he’d be in prison , you go right ahead. But I’ll continue calling him out.

If he wasn’t a Cowboy , fans would he bashing him.

th
Who is glorifying athletes? Why are you so upset?today was a glorious day. It was warm and sunny here

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
wasn't that a bogus claim?
No he did it, that was street stuff spilling into the team. They did a good job of killing the story bc Mike went at him with the scissors and McIver tossed him across the room while still bleeding at the neck. Leon Lett/Kevin Smith had to intervene, that's when you start to understand Aikman's frustration with Barry Switzer. Was total chaos.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Michael was a one of our greatest of all time . I have one of his jerseys . But when we start talking about off the field he was one of the worst . It must be said. A stud on the field and a thug off the field .

Don't think you could be more hypocritical. You post all these reasons he was a deplorable person yet you idolized him enough to buy his jersey?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Don't think you could be more hypocritical. You post all these reasons he was a deplorable person yet you idolized him enough to buy his jersey?
That was almost 30 years ago. My views have changed since. And his off field behavior has continued. I believe I bought his jersey before the hotel incident Carolina playoff game.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
That was before we knew everything . Many of his criminal activity was after we’d won those championships. And continued after his playing days. 30 years you can change your opinion.

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
He was arrested for Rape. Charges were dropped of course. But I was making a general reference to all NFL players. This is a position I’ve been very outspoken on over the years.

Defending our most notorious criminally behaved player in Cowboys history isn’t a flattering position. Perhaps you should refresh your memory on his rap sheet.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Irvin
Complete BS. Be outspoken all ya want. But, be good to actually have a leg to stand on. Half the time, these stories are made up for the payoff. Was he a saint? No.
Oh, and most notorious? Perhaps you have forgotten about Hollywood Henderson? Media didn't report as much of that stuff back then.. But, good grief...

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Complete BS. Be outspoken all ya want. But, be good to actually have a leg to stand on. Half the time, these stories are made up for the payoff. Was he a saint? No.
Oh, and most notorious? Perhaps you have forgotten about Hollywood Henderson? Media didn't report as much of that stuff back then.. But, good grief...
All Hollywood did was Coke. He wasn’t raping women. But I’ve been consistent in my bashing of all players in the league on their criminal behavior and thuggery.

These guys would have gone to prison if not for their celebrity status.

And been suspended if not banned from the league in this era.

Why do fans defend their criminal activity off the field?

Last edited:

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
All Hollywood did was Coke. He wasn’t raping women. But I’ve been consistent in my bashing of all players in the league on their criminal behavior and thuggery.

These guys would have gone to prison if not for their celebrity status.

And been suspended if not banned from the league in this era.

Why do fans defend their criminal activity off the field?
Who's defending anyone? He was never convicted, or EVEN arrested for rape as you state. Hollywood caused up a lot of tension and other crap besides "just doing coke". Give a rest.

I am not defending anyone. He partied, paid for it. Move on. He never killed anyone.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Who's defending anyone? He was never convicted, or EVEN arrested for rape as you state. Hollywood caused up a lot of tension and other crap besides "just doing coke". Give a rest.

I am not defending anyone. He partied, paid for it. Move on. He never killed anyone.
If we had partied like that and been arrested we wouldn’t have got off and gone to prison.

I guess some fans can’t handle their heroes would prob be in prison if they weren’t celebrity athletes.

Perhaps you need a refresher course in his rap sheet. 3 different occasions sexual assault charges. Just partying . Lol .
http://www.thetribesports.com/life-keeps-desperately-trying-to-tell-michael-irvin-to-grow-up/

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
If we had partied like that and been arrested we wouldn’t have got off and gone to prison.

I guess some fans can’t handle their heroes would prob be in prison if they weren’t celebrity athletes.

Perhaps you need a refresher course in his rap sheet. 3 different occasions sexual assault charges. Just partying . Lol .
http://www.thetribesports.com/life-keeps-desperately-trying-to-tell-michael-irvin-to-grow-up/
Hero?

Not hardly. Nice read though. Still, don't care.

The "sexual assault" charges more than likely end up as BS and get dropped, with the "victim" getting in trouble.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Hero?

Not hardly. Nice read though. Still, don't care.

The "sexual assault" charges more than likely end up as BS and get dropped, with the "victim" getting in trouble.
You’re continuing to belittle the charges . Something you probably wouldn’t do if this wasn’t Irvin.

If you want to support thuggery and criminal behavior off the field , that’s your call but be prepared for Irvin to be called out for it.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Could you imagine if forum boards existed then? lol Elliot has a picture release of him out partying and this place loses their mind. :laugh: