Video: Fox- Nick Wright blames Dak Prescott for the Cowboys shutout loss against the Colts

GoCowboysGo

Reaction score
After the first snap, I knew the Boys would get blown out, or would lose by at least 20 pts.

Reason?

The pocket collapsed on the very first play, and virtually every play afterward. They got lucky early because the plays called were to places the pocket didn’t collapse as badly, or Dak and Zeke made some good plays, especially Zeke.

I can’t put too much blame on any player until they are coached by coaches who earned their positions. Look at who the QB coach is? A guy who couldn’t play in the NFL. Only a few years out of college!

And I think Garrett is horrible, one of the three or four worst coaches in major American sports.

pansophy

Reaction score
After the first snap, I knew the Boys would get blown out, or would lose by at least 20 pts.

Reason?

The pocket collapsed on the very first play, and virtually every play afterward. They got lucky early because the plays called were to places the pocket didn’t collapse as badly, or Dak and Zeke made some good plays, especially Zeke.

I can’t put too much blame on any player until they are coached by coaches who earned their positions. Look at who the QB coach is? A guy who couldn’t play in the NFL. Only a few years out of college!

And I think Garrett is horrible, one of the three or four worst coaches in major American sports.
Dak was not the weak link yesterday. He looked worse against the Saints IMO but since we won fewer complain.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
This entire team from top to bottom just looked flat and like they didn't want to be there. Dak definitely wasn't great but to pin the loss on him isn't fair. Let's just hope they can learn from this because they got punched right in the face. Hard.

ShortRound

Reaction score
eNn08TS.gif

HeavyBarrel

Reaction score
I honestly think the whole team mailed it in, you ever get into a fight with somebody for a reason you really didn’t believe strongly in lol, just get outta there without getting hurt, not an excuse for pros but it happens I guess

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

tm1119

Reaction score
If there's ever a damning positive stat it's the 72% completion rate. 6.6 Yards/Pass almost seems hard to do and 1 td vs 3 int for an 80 rating shows how useless a dink and dunk QB can be. He's gotta step out of his comfort zone and throw down the field whether he likes it or not. Just being the guy that doesn't throw a lot of picks isn't good enough.