Twitter: Fox picks Kevin Burkhardt to replace Joe Buck

Plankton

Reaction score
Anyone is better than buck

giphy.gif

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Not a fan of Burkhardt. Love Olsen. It could be worse, they could bring Witten back.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I hope not. Olsen has definitely earned a top spot. There might be bigger names, but dude is a natural in the booth

The networks seem to go for big names. Greg Olsen was a good player but not a Hall of Fame player and was never part of a championship. He’s definitely a natural in the booth but not a big name. The three man crew they had on Monday Night was the best they’ve had in years, much better than Joe Buck and Troy Aikman in my opinion but they’re not big names.

EST_1986

Reaction score
The networks seem to go for big names. Greg Olsen was a good player but not a Hall of Fame player and was never part of a championship. He’s definitely a natural in the booth but not a big name. The three man crew they had on Monday Night was the best they’ve had in years, much better than Joe Buck and Troy Aikman in my opinion but they’re not big names.
Olsen is really good in the booth but you’re right he just doesn’t have the massive name appeal. He deserves the job tho just based in his ability in the booth.

IceBowler

Reaction score
Anyone - or anything would be better than Buck. He's like that guy you see in a bar and just want to smash his face in just for the sake of doing it .. and then he opens his mouth.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If they don’t stay with Greg Olsen then they’re looking for a high profile QB or HC with a ring. With Tom Brady coming back to football Sean Payton would be the guy.

Until we step in next year and Fox has to make lineup changes again when we announce Kevin Burkhardt the new Head Coach of the Dallas Cowboys.