Twitter: Fox targeting Witten for TNF analyst

Rayman70

Reaction score
It wouldn't change our thinking...we still need a TE in the draft no matter. What it might do is cause us to go take a look at Jimmy Graham or Trey Burton. I would rather get Burton. He's younger and has much ball left in front of him. Reminds me of Novacek some.

Mannix

Reaction score
------Moose is too good in the booth.

Disagree....treats the viewer as if they have never seen a football game before. Annoying!!!

Mannix

Reaction score
-------All that's left now is for ESPN to grab Jason Garrett for Monday Night Football

How about the next Batman movie....he already has the Utility Belt.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
That's an offer he can probably get whenever he retires. It's not like the Romo offer for the #1 broadcast team.

I still would like to know what kind of salary Romo is making in the booth, i could never find info on that and i've always wondered what CBS payed him

Vinnie2u

Reaction score
Witten should really consider this. He got 4 kids and the Cowboys ain’t close to the promise land.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Witten should really consider this. He got 4 kids and the Cowboys ain’t close to the promise land.
Not close to the promise land. If Zeke didn't get suspended we win 11-12 games easily coming off home filed advantage the year before with a rookie rb and QB. Smh

AzorAhai

Reaction score
That was the offer to lure Peyton. I don't believe it says anything about what Fox is offering Witten.
Maybe it’s just me, but I don’t know that Peyton has the demeanor to be in the booth. He definitely doesn’t have the personality Romo does. I’m sure he would be able to break a game down great, but would people want to listen to him every week?

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
I can't see Witten quitting after giving his word he was coming back.

He would not want to disappoint his team.

He's healthy. Young team with a shot at the SB in the next few years. Still could use some padding of those career stats for the HOF.

Not the time to pack up and go home.

If Dak has another poor outing this year, then the SB is probably out of reach and it makes sense for both the team and Witten for Witten to retire.