FoxSports.com - Henson, JuJones and Carter video

Rocco

Cozy in Colo
Reaction score
Video

Henson video with footage of Parcells' new water boy and a blurb from Carter. You have to sit through the preview of Day After Tomorrow though..

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
I've been blasted for saying this before, but all his many limitations aside, I always admire Quincy's attitude. I think he's a great team player, no matter what is thrown at him.

I also love the look of Dr. J with the #21. I've had many 2,000 yard seasons as a RB wearing #21 on Madden. Let's hope he is half the running back I am. :D

flashback

Real Man of Genius
Reaction score
Did anyone notice on the caption under Quincy during his comments the STARTING was in quotes?

COWBOYS 'STARTING' QUARTERBACK

I think Fox sports might be hanging out in chat rooms too much...

77Cowboy

Reaction score
I'm not the biggest QC fan in the world, but his attitude about the Henson signing was very impressive. I hope he turns his game up a notch so we get some real competition.

Mamba

RatisBeast
Reaction score
Like i've said, I like everything quincy does off the field, it's what he does on the field that pisses me off. :eek:

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Danny White said:
I've been blasted for saying this before, but all his many limitations aside, I always admire Quincy's attitude. I think he's a great team player, no matter what is thrown at him.

Whistling in the graveyard. That's what I heard.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
It is just me... or did Q say he hopes he can do the same as last season...

Cowgal

Reaction score
flashback said:
Did anyone notice on the caption under Quincy during his comments the STARTING was in quotes?

I noticed that, too. Interesting commentary from Fox Sports!

zack

Reaction score
I liked his assertiveness in the interview. He is the starter!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
flashback said:

People other than some fans in here don't buy the company line coming out of Valley Ranch. I would assume that means media as well. I'd prefer they write an article rather than a cheap trick like that.

Duane

Reaction score
I know we are only looking at a few passes but Henson has "it". Very good form on his release and perfect, tight spirals.

Rude

Reaction score
Duane said:
I know we are only looking at a few passes but Henson has "it". Very good form on his release and perfect, tight spirals.
So did Hutch... remember ;)

Duane

Reaction score
Rude said:
So did Hutch... remember ;)
I know you're just joking but I never liked a single thing I saw from Hutch. Henson is the official Anti-Hutch.

jdnalls

Reaction score
Duane said:
I know you're just joking but I never liked a single thing I saw from Hutch. Henson is the official Anti-Hutch.
Totally agree.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
trickblue said:
It is just me... or did Q say he hopes he can do the same as last season...

It's just you, trick. I'm pretty sure he added that he's hoping for one or two more wins and to get a bit farther in the postseason.