Video: FoxSports: Mike Pereira and Dean Blandino discuss Michael Gallup end of game catch

Big_D

Reaction score
It was a catch. He got 1 foot down and his left elbow.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They made the right call. however if they would have called it incomplete as the 1st official indicated. Would they have overturned it to a completion?

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
They made the right call. however if they would have called it incomplete as the 1st official indicated. Would they have overturned it to a completion?

I don't think so because it was close and because it was Dallas. We don't generally get the benefit of the doubt.

TWOK11

Reaction score

Yes

His butt clearly hits in bounds before any part of his body touches OOB. It’s a catch clear as day in slow motion.

JBS

Reaction score
Yes

His butt clearly hits in bounds before any part of his body touches OOB. It’s a catch clear as day in slow motion.

unlikely..first Dallas couldn't challenge to begin with..even if they could challenge, the ruling on the field stood, it wasn't confirmed

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I think the call would've been upheld either way. It was too close to say definitively whether the butt or the elbow touched first. Okay, so this would be a good time to tell me I don't know my *** from my elbow.
:laugh:
But if they have a better shot than I saw during the game (technically during RedZone) I'd like to see if it's clearer.

conner01

Reaction score
You never know
I thought it was obvious but anything close it’s hard to over turn

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
But his left hand means nothing.
2 feet = shin = knee = butt = shoulder = forearm = elbow
Hand is nothing.

if you watch the video, both guys say it was the butt that made it a catch.

Thank you so much for being thee most objective fan ever. You''ll collect your great reward at the end of this life. Enjoy

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You never know
I thought it was obvious but anything close it’s hard to over turn
Anything close we should support as a cowboys call. It's what fans do.

Unless you need to be in the running for the most objective fan ever.