Frank Clark is a could have been Cowboy

nobody

Reaction score
How many other teams passed on him? Why dwell on missed opportunities when all teams have them?

With new coaches in, maybe we'll see a shift in the type of defensive drafting for the better...still no point in dwelling.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I remember when he was coming into the draft. He was considered a red flag because he had domestic violence attached to his name.
Im glad the RKG era is over

We need to get some goons on this team. Especially on defense
I’m all for goons but I’m not gonna be mad at them for not bringing in guys with domestic issues. I personally wouldn’t have a problem with it as long as they aren’t repeat offenders but I also understand the risk that is for a franchise.

Sydla

Reaction score
And he likely wouldn't be part of this team right now anyway as he was a FA last year.

TheHerd

Reaction score
I'm more mad about the scheme fit guys we pass on because Marinelli couldn't ever adjust or figure it out to use talent.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I'm more mad about the scheme fit guys we pass on because Marinelli couldn't ever adjust or figure it out to use talent.
People talk about the years we wasted with Garrett....and rightfully so but man did we waste some years with that defensive scheme.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
And he likely wouldn't be part of this team right now anyway as he was a FA last year.

I'm not following this .......are you saying coz of the old coaching staff, coz I'm not sure DV issues are still relevant.

Sydla

Reaction score
I'm not following this .......are you saying coz of the old coaching staff, coz I'm not sure DV issues are still relevant.

Because there is zero chance they would have signed both Lawrence and Clark to massive deals as DEs. Clark would have likely walked in FA. There was no way we were going to give two DEs $100MM deals.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Hey, Randy Gregory is a stud and he might prove it sometime this decade if he ever gets reinstated. Jerry is still holding out on the long term investment strategy with Gregory.