Twitter: Fredbeard excited to be back

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
I'm really interested/excited to see the difference he will make for this OL.

And I think the fact that the Giants DL is absolute trash makes them a much better start than they've been in previous years. I'm sick of Snacks Harrison ruining the offense against a rusty OL every year lol.

JayFord

Reaction score
I'm really interested/excited to see the difference he will make for this OL.

And I think the fact that the Giants DL is absolute trash makes them a much better start than they've been in previous years. I'm sick of Snacks Harrison ruining the offense against a rusty OL every year lol.

Well thankfully snack Harrison doesn’t play for the giants anymore

John813

Reaction score
True test for the offensive line/Beard will be week 2

quickccc

Reaction score
And with all due respect to Joe Looney (who vastly exceeded my expectations as a very productive backup injury starter) it’s going to be an entire different, better upgrade
to get Fredrick back in the lineup.

He's arguably the best center in the entire NFL. He can handle the best 3-4 NTs, he’s ever alert and productive as a pass protector.
And he has the ability to get to the 2nd level of defenders and execute zone blocks that spring even more big runs for zeke –cuts off half of the field vs middle LBs.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
giphy.gif

:laugh:

Batman1980

Reaction score
Connor Williams will look like a changed man out there. People will think it's him. I think more of it will be having one of the best centers in the history of the NFL blocking next to him and a healthier RG as well.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Great to have him back. Guy is a star and a good man. That said, here’s to Joe Looney. That man came into a tough spot last year and played well. One of the MVPs of 2018.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
It's a good bet that each of us here are as glad to have Fred back as he is to be back!

Speaking for myself, I'm stoked to see him return. Welcome back into the fold, Travis!

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Is it wrong of me to want to eat one of Fred’s beard hairs for good luck? Didn’t think so! Pumped for this dude and what he does for the entire line, Dak and Zeke!

Rather than eating it, perhaps you should just floss with it? Just thought I'd put that out there . . . :rolleyes: :muttley::D

Last edited: