Free Agent Wish list

Charles

Benched
Reaction score
Ok folks it's the football fan's Christmas list.

1.Leonard Davis or Tony Pashos OT

2. Derrick Dockery OG

3. Carlos Polk LB

4.Kevin Kaesviharn FS

Bryan8284

Reaction score
Charles;1399368 said:

2. Derrick Dockery OG

3. Carlos Polk LB

4.Kevin Kaesviharn FS

I'm guessing that is to mean Colombo won't be back?

Dockery might want too much money.

Kaesviharn would be a nice backup option to contend with Watkins.

Gaede

Reaction score
Kaesviharn should be one of our top priorities...he seems like a great fit...

good enough to start, but not good enough to keep Watkins from playing.

I like that list...Pretty solid group of players.

RealCowboyfan

Championship
Reaction score
Charles;1399368 said:

2. Derrick Dockery OG

3. Carlos Polk LB

4.Kevin Kaesviharn FS

I do have thoughts that this might not work with Leonard Davis and Derrick Dockery on one side. I like the fact of having the two but I would like for Leonard Davis and Derrick Dockery to both be guards instead of having Derrick Dockery and Leonard Davis on one side of the line. Yeah they both from Texas, but I think we will be getting called for false starts all day.

It's jut mental mistake that get these two players.

Charles

Benched
Reaction score
RealCowboyfan;1399437 said:
I do have thoughts that this might not work with Leonard Davis and Derrick Dockery on one side. I like the fact of having the two but I would like for Leonard Davis and Derrick Dockery to both be guards instead of having Derrick Dockery and Leonard Davis on one side of the line. Yeah they both from Texas, but I think we will be getting called for false starts all day.

It's jut mental mistake that get these two players.

I have so much faith in Tony Sparano. I think he can turn Davis and Dockery into solid to good players.

Portland Fanatic

Reaction score
Charles;1399602 said:
Yeah, goota strike him off my list.

Silver lining............Leonard Davis is coming to Valley Ranch for a visit. I believe it just a formality, the parameters of the deal are complete and he's coming in to met and greet the coaching staff.

I hope as an RG...not OT. This move makes me a bit leary. The dude is 366 lbs...if he comes into TC at 345-350 then I'd feel better.

What scheme are we running now???

Agile OG like Kosier or maulers like Davis???

Maybe we sign both Dockery and Davis as OG's and maul teams...who knows anymore!

junk

I've got moxie
Reaction score
Portland Fanatic;1399613 said:
I hope as an RG...not OT. This move makes me a bit leary. The dude is 366 lbs...if he comes into TC at 345-350 then I'd feel better.

What scheme are we running now???

Agile OG like Kosier or maulers like Davis???

Maybe we sign both Dockery and Davis as OG's and maul teams...who knows anymore!

Terrible way to try to have long term success on the offensive line. Make sure you don't have an idea of what kind of player you want.

Davis at guard goes completely against everything they've looked at and brought in the last couple of years.

burmafrd

Reaction score
Davis at guard is acceptable- penciling him at tackle is a disaster waiting to happen.

Portland Fanatic

Reaction score
junk;1399621 said:
Terrible way to try to have long term success on the offensive line. Make sure you don't have an idea of what kind of player you want.

Davis at guard goes completely against everything they've looked at and brought in the last couple of years.

That's what confuses me...

If we are looking at Davis as OT then I'm not happy about it...he is average at best at OT.

Now if we sign him and Dockery then I'd feel better because we would maul people, but then what about Kosier?

Who knows...