Twitter: Friday 8/31 Cowboys Tweets

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

Just in case you didn't see it, this followed a quote from Jerry where he said there's a lot of lobbying in the NFL concerning players like Gregory. I think this takes place all the time from owners who want to weaken other teams.

gimmesix

Reaction score
When it comes to the Cowboys it's Mara.

I think it's more than him. A lot of owners are pretty petty when it comes down to it. I'm sure Jones has done plenty of lobbying as well.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
so maybe other owners will keep Gregory from playing for the cowboys how is that fair

Bluefin

Reaction score
I think it's more than him. A lot of owners are pretty petty when it comes down to it. I'm sure Jones has done plenty of lobbying as well.
Mike Fisher opined that someone in the NFL didn't appreciate reading Randy Gregory's thoughts on how they failed to help him deal with mental illness.

Who knows?

I've also read that Gregory is the one who asked for the latest meeting.

Kaiser

Reaction score
When it comes to the Cowboys it's Mara.

Bingo. Every part of the NFL front office was telling Jerry that Zeke had nothing to worry about. Then Mara realized Zeke was his biggest problem in their home opener and made a phone call.

gimmesix

Reaction score
Mike Fisher opined that someone in the NFL didn't appreciate reading Randy Gregory's thoughts on how they failed to help him deal with mental illness.

Who knows?

I've also read that Gregory is the one who asked for the latest meeting.

In some ways, I don't mind what's going on because Gregory needs to be kept on his toes about this. I don't want him to do well, get complacent and go back to old habits that result in him being suspended for a year or life.

John813

Reaction score
Bingo. Every part of the NFL front office was telling Jerry that Zeke had nothing to worry about. Then Mara realized Zeke was his biggest problem in their home opener and made a phone call.

didn't Kraft and Blank have a role in it as well?

Kraft cause of Bradys deflategate suspension.