From a Rams fan perspective of last night game

lukin2006

Reaction score
It ends Sunday for the Rams in New Orleans. But no doubt the Rams are the better team, only because our coaching is pop warner.

lqmac1

Reaction score
When do you think McVay will stop reading defense for Goff in the mic for the first 15 second? When will Goff become independent? And I like to know how Goff (not counting his time under Fisher) compare to other great QB in his first two years? Did Brady win his SB in his first year starting?
Goff is a good quarterback, but let’s not sit here and act like he creates weapons like Brady and the elites do. McVay calling the plays paints the perfect picture, he has yet to learn how to read defenses.

I think he’ll have the same legacy as the other two drafted in his class (Dak, Wentz). They are not world beaters, but all three will have pretty decent careers with a few Super Bowls between the three.

Doomsay

Reaction score
I love the negative karma this grave dancer is building. Die in NO you city switching harlot of a team and fan base.

Last edited:

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
I have lot of respect for Cowboys fans (on this site) so that is why I was not involved in last night game thread since my team ended up winning.

Thoughts on the Rams players:

Coming from a Rams perspective, I love the result but disappointed with the execution. That drop pick 6 by Ebukam made me nearly drop my beer. You cannot drop a pick like that because it will come back to haunt you in the later rounds. You simply just can't. A pick 6 could be the differences between winning either the NFCCG or Superbowl or both. If I was McVay I'm making Ebukam run around the tracks when he comes to practice again on Monday. Beside had he not drop that interception, the game would have been blown wide open as well and less stressful on the heart.

Rams secondary is trash and the main culprit once again is Marcus Peters. I swear he will be the death of this Rams team. There really not much to say, he the equivalent of Dak Prescott for Rams fans. We absolutely cannot stand him. He isn't a winner, he ***** and moan, he yell at fans, he picks fights and get penalties, and he get beat for touchdown so often. He talk so much trash and can't back up. He not even Jalen Ramsay to even be doing this ****.

I'm honestly disappointed in Jared Goff. He still has not look the same after the Chiefs game. Prior and during the Chiefs game, I even told my pop that every time he let go off the ball without interference, it was a guarantee catch. He was so clutch on third down and long that it kind of became automatic. Every the bye and the realization of not having Cooper Kupp, he just is still a shell of himself. I wanted him to light up the Cowboys but he could not do that.

Donald/Suh/Fowler JR

I told you guys that Donald alone can stop Zeke and that what happened last night. Donald can stop any rusher 1 on 1 as long as he get a hand on them. He stop Blount who is much bigger than Zeke with one hand. Arron Donald is simply a beast. Suh finally made an impact is all I got to say about his performance. He made more of an impact than LVE/Smith/Lawrence/Lee so it gives me some hope for this team. And Fowler JR once again play pretty well for the most part.

Final thoughts:

This game was the complete opposite of what most fans (Rams/Cowboys/others) expected. The Rams play like the Cowboys and the Cowboys play like the Rams. Sean McVay clearly outcoached both JG and Rishard by flipping the table. I didn't expect CJ Anderson and Gurley to do what he did against an elite rush defense nor did I expect Zeke to be shut down by a trash run defense. So far since CJ been on the Rams, he has not had a game with under 100 yards rushing!

Good prospective and we already knew you guys had the edge in coaching. Just very disappointed we could not take advantage of our home field.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
What happened to the defense is why we need Kris Richard to take over as the D-Coordinator because Marinelli is old and stubborn. He's stuck in his ways. He saw what McV was doing, and still stuck with his game-plan. And of course, coaching matter in crucial times, Garrett is still in training obviously because on that 4th down debacle, he and Linehan went with something that was so asinine, I was just dumbfounded. Run behind Looney AND Connor, with Donald and Suh over them, yeah, okay.

Pray that our coaching staff stays the same because if it does, everyone will have their punching bag chances with us.

BoltsNHorns

RamsFan
Reaction score
Good prospective and we already knew you guys had the edge in coaching. Just very disappointed we could not take advantage of our home field.

I was surprise it was 50/50 instead of 60/40 in favor of Cowboys fans. There was a lot of yellow towel being wave.

csirl

Reaction score
Most Cowboy fans actually like Prescott. It’s just that the opposition is louder like with anything on the internet.

Just look at jersey sales, go to the stadium and see all the number 4s...he’s a popular dude.

And Dak is a winner.

Bad conparasion with Peters and Prescott.

I live in a market without a NFL team. Sports stores here stock jerseys from loads of teams. However, they only stock one jersey for each team. This season Daks jersey is the only Cowboys jersey that can be bought - this decision was likely made by the marketeers months before the season even started - manufacturing lead i times etc. In most cases the sole jersey on sale is the starting QB.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
My favorite line. "He's the equivalent of Dak Prescott for Rams fans" referring to Marcus Peter's. Lmao. Cowboys fans are a discrace.

chagus

Reaction score
You won because you had the bye week. We left too much on the field to beat the Hawks and had very little left to compete with the Rams. Happens almost every year in the playoffs. The 1 and 2 seeds have gigantic advantages for this very reason, and they should, as they earned that right through their play all season long. But I still believe, if both teams were coming off the bye, Cowboys win that game.

chagus

Reaction score
You won because you had the bye week. We left too much on the field to beat the Hawks and had very little left to compete with the Rams. Happens almost every year in the playoffs. The 1 and 2 seeds have gigantic advantages for this very reason, and they should, as they earned that right through their play all season long. But I still believe, if both teams were coming off the bye, Cowboys win that game.
As long as they dont go to Cabo.

dfense

Reaction score
Doesn’t hurt that our coach doesn’t game plan and tipped our plays
No, 2 weeks to prep and a complicated, dynamic offense. They had multiple TE sets that looked like pass but they ran out of. Cowboys have a QB who has one , maybe two reads and then run. Their strength is the run. When they fall behind, it takes them out of their strength and they are screwed.