Fromm or Montez would be great backup options

Williamsboys

Reaction score
Dallas is killing this draft along with Baltimore, Carolina and San Fran IMO, Now add a young quarterback as Rush isnt it. Do that and we've had an amazing three days.

jcutter13

Reaction score
I support this message and adding a badass punter would help our defense. Punter out Houston would be my pick.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dallas is killing this draft along with Baltimore, Carolina and San Fran IMO, Now add a young quarterback as Rush isnt it. Do that and we've had an amazing three days.

Fromm stinks ....wasted pick won't even make the team...

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Nah I always thought Fromm wasn't very good and the NFL seems to think so as well. Gimme Cooper Rush over him!

aikemirv

Reaction score
I want Fromm
Fromm is one of my favorites. I think he is a quality starter in the league but I guess most teams don't. Smart QB and moves well in the pocket. Guess his arm is not what it needs to be. I would love to have him as a backup for sure.

Bet he is wishing he had stayed in school.

NickZepp

Reaction score
Fromm is basically Cooper Rush with less arm strength no thanks. I would take the QB from Hawa'ii if you want a project. Other than that I'm not a fan of anything left at QB.

DeepBleu

Reaction score
i like khalil tate from arizona as project qb in the seventh round to see if real coaching can help him regain his freshman form.

Flamma

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind if Dallas picked up a decent rookie to back up Dak. What we have now is Hogeboom 2.0

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I'd take Nate Stanley over either of them.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Watching Montez play at Colorado the last few years was enough to last me a lifetime. Hard pass!