News: FS: Amari Cooper dropped the ball by dissing Tim Brown at a mall

Mannix

Reaction score
------What do you mean he doesn't care about football?

I guess you never pay attention to his on field and sideline demeanor...5-6 games a year he looks as if he would rather be doing anything else......he should have been cut immediately following the Philly game 2 years ago. He had this same reputation with Raiders brass too....its nothing new. He is NOT a difference maker, yet he's paid like one.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I dunno. I thought he was pretty good. Top-10 all time in a number of categories. Seems pretty good.
Yeah....of corse so.

Cowboy fans crack me upon how little they know about other players.
Brown would be the all-time WR leader in every statistical category for the Cowboys

InTheZone

Reaction score
What a trash article
it must have been edited because not only did the article seem all over the place with the worst urinalist editing, there was no video either. Just a random article about Coopers time with Oakland which is somehow related to the tweet by Tim Brown

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
it must have been edited because not only did the article seem all over the place with the worst urinalist editing, there was no video either. Just a random article about Coopers time with Oakland which is somehow related to the tweet by Tim Brown
Fansided is basically just a fan blog site. Literally anyone can write an article on there