Fun Fact: Dak Prescott had more Touchdowns than Daniel Jones

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Danny dimes is the qb to fear. Couple that with the offensive ingenuity Landry 2.0 brings to the table and you got a team that’s ready to dominate the east for years to come!

Landry 2.0 :muttley:Thankfully, the Giants didn’t get Pitts. Well, on second thought, watching Landry 2.0 calling a 5-yard curl to Pitts on 3rd and 7 would be pretty nice.

1st and 10. Barkley up the gut for 2 yards. 2nd and 8, check down to Barkley in the flat for 1 yard. 3rd an 7, Pitts for 5 yards. Punt.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
Landry 2.0 :muttley:Thankfully, the Giants didn’t get Pitts. Well, on second thought, watching Landry 2.0 calling a 5-yard curl to Pitts on 3rd and 7 would be pretty nice.

1st and 10. Barkley up the gut for 2 yards. 2nd and 8, check down to Barkley in the flat for 1 yard. 3rd an 7, Pitts for 5 yards. Punt.

that’s the kind of innovative play calling the league craves.

Swagger

Reaction score
....and this is worth a new thread, why?
I remember there was a stat about Carson Wentz throwing more touchdowns than Dak Prescott after tearing his ACL (he threw one after the injury vs the Charges) whilst Prescott went well over game and several quarters without throwing a TD but several interceptions.

Just one of those meaningless stats to fit your narrative.

Maxmadden

Reaction score
....and this is worth a new thread, why?
I get your point but it is the slowest time of the season. There was a thread earlier where a person claimed that Parson's committed espionage because he told the media he was going to start out playing ILB.

It went six pages only because the guy decided to stick to his stance and everybody just came along and threw jabs at him because he volunteered to be the punching bag.

It's slow get used to meaningless threads. The Op posted something, that was in fact, something I didn't know. Choosing to respond is entirely up to you.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Danny dimes is the qb to fear. Couple that with the offensive ingenuity Landry 2.0 brings to the table and you got a team that’s ready to dominate the east for years to come!
and yet they moved down in trade and let CHI take Fields IE Moronic but oh they got some WR at 20..

if i was their GM im taking fields to out pressure on DJ and most likely JF takes over in 2022..they whiffed on that one..