FWST Blog: Brad Johnson loses College football bet to T.O.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Moral of the Story? Don't Lose a Bet to T.O.

Brad Johnson was sporting white tight pants and a blue, Tennessee-Chatanooga No. 80 "Owens" jersey in walk through this morning. Not a good look. At all.

Turns out Johnson, who is from Georgia, made a friendly wager with Terrell Owens, who is from Alabama.

The bet was on the Alabama/Georgia football game last week. Alabama won big in Athens, so Johnson had to pay up. Apparently, humiliation is pricier than money.

Johnson walked out wearing white tight pants, and an that Owens jersey. To complete the fun, Johnson also had a couple of Owens' stretch-bands that, apparently, come when you buy a copy of his new fitness book. Johnson mockingly used them during the stretching period.

But words are going to have to suffice for this picture. The Cowboys asked the camera crews that they not shoot Johnson. No word if this is a Johnson request or not. But let's just say Johnson is probably wise to have the image of him in an Owens jersey wearing tight white pants is not something he wants floating on the internet.

- Mac Engel

Posted at 11:30 AM | Permalink | Comments (0) | TrackBack (0)

superpunk

Reaction score
Canadian BoyzFan;2305582 said:
Oh wait....I thought TO was a cancer????
Weird
Further evidence that the locker room is in shambles imo.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Weird

Jerks can't joke around? Not all *******s are unlikeable.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
WoodysGirl;2305577 said:
But words are going to have to suffice for this picture. The Cowboys asked the camera crews that they not shoot Johnson. No word if this is a Johnson request or not. But let's just say Johnson is probably wise to have the image of him in an Owens jersey wearing tight white pants is not something he wants floating on the internet.
Maybe no picture was taken because Johnson is allergic to the fabric in those pants..?

Maybe his butt began to swell.??

Maybe his rear end grew to Kim Kardashian proportions???

Or maybe not.

ddh33

Reaction score
Yep, the end is near. TO is destroying the Cowboys.

Kilyin

Reaction score
bbgun;2305608 said:
Jerks can't joke around? Not all *******s are unlikeable.

Are you submitting yourself as an example of that theory?

Don Corleone

Reaction score
The media should be all over this. Not only does TO confront the starting QB, but he makes the backup wear his college jersey and tight pants. I can see that our lockerroom is in shambles.

Canadian BoyzFan

Reaction score
Don Corleone;2305669 said:
The media should be all over this. Not only does TO confront the starting QB, but he makes the backup wear his college jersey and tight pants. I can see that our lockerroom is in shambles.

Yep...TO's is trying to clone himself. Then what will ESPN do? Double the fun right?

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
We've been down this road before, T.O.'S tearing this team apart. (sarcasm)

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Brad Johnson pays up on bet in embarrassing fashion

1:21 PM Fri, Oct 03, 2008 | Permalink | Yahoo! Buzz
Tim MacMahon http://www.***BANNED-URL***/blogs/images/email-icon.jpg E-mail http://www.***BANNED-URL***/blogs/images/email-icon.jpg News tips

Brad Johnson sported some black tights and a Terrell Owens Tennessee-Chattanooga throwback jersey during today's practice. He had to pay up for Georgia's loss to Alabama.

Alabama native T.O. and Johnson, whose brother-in-law is Georgia head coach Mark Richt, made the friendly wager last week. T.O. would have had to sport Johnson's 1987 Florida State Fiesta Bowl jersey and a pair of Zubaz if the Crimson Tide didn't come through for him.

Johnson joked that he didn't mind wearing tights, but he preferred to do so in private. But he did find a benefit to T.O.'s choice of practice britches.

"I felt kind of fast out there," Johnson deadpanned. "I felt sleek."

http://www.***BANNED-URL***/images/ice3/icons/blog.gif Comments (0) Leave comment | http://www.***BANNED-URL***/blogs/images/email-icon.jpg E-mail entry

dogberry

Reaction score
Engel has white, MacMahon black? Is this a new form of "colour blindness" or a replay of an old Star Trek episode?

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Oh yeah. He's definately destroying the moral here. The locker room is in terrible shape.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Weird

Remember owens chasing McNabb around the sidelines play fighting?
How did that turn out?:D

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2305985 said:
Remember owens chasing McNabb around the sidelines play fighting?
How did that turn out?:D

You mean to say that rotten, selfish people are sometimes charming or playful? Unheard of.